3 One of a Kind Treadway Cues for Christmas

cueandcushion

Cue & Cushion_STL_MO
Silver Member
Each cue was made specifically for my brothers and I. I like Star Trek and got a Klingon Cue. My brother is a hockey fan and got a St. Louis Blues Emblem and my youngest brother is big into music and got a musical cue with the notes to his favorite song in the buttsleeve. Josh Treadway is a great up and coming cue maker we have known since he was a teen. He has worked for us for over 5 years. Don't know how much longer he will be working for us considering his cue career is going strong. We are lucky to have him here in St. Louis.
huddcues.jpg

zeeder

Will queue for cues
Silver Member
Looking good! I also really like the "Doves in Flight" cue on RecollectionCues.com. I definitely need to make my way to STL so I can check some out in person and possibly put in an order.

Again, great cues.

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Very cool... love cues that are personalized. How 'bout some better pics.

Jamie <--- wishes there was a hockey season to watch the Blues

cueandcushion

Cue & Cushion_STL_MO
Silver Member
Josh is taking some pictures with a REAL camera and I will put those up. This is just a phone picture. All I had on Christmas.

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Been a Blues fan my whole life since growing up about 50 miles from St. Louis on the IL side. Love the Blues cue! What inlay materials were used for the the Blue Note?

97Buick22

Go Blackhawks!
Silver Member
Great looking cues Josh! I miss the hockey season this year as well. Blackhawks are my team:)

Treadway Cues

Cuemaker
Silver Member
The blue material in the St. Louis Blues cue is just pearlescent. I have the pictures of the music themed cue and the klingon cue edited. As soon as I get the last pictures of the Blues cue I'll post them.

cueandcushion

Cue & Cushion_STL_MO
Silver Member
The blue material in the St. Louis Blues cue is just pearlescent. I have the pictures of the music themed cue and the klingon cue edited. As soon as I get the last pictures of the Blues cue I'll post them.

You better not ever make a Detroit Red Wings cue!