3C Tournament in Denver

We had another 3C tournament over the weekend. There were some good matches, especially he final rematch between Dave Gross and Luis Saurez. You can check out the final match below (also Dave's semifinal match). We are in the process of uploading more videos of the tournament soon.

Final - Dave vs Luis

Semifinal Bracket A - Dave vs Vuong

We're planning to host another in March. If you're interested, we can let you know.

GK Billiards

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We had another 3C tournament over the weekend. There were some good matches, especially he final rematch between Dave Gross and Luis Saurez. You can check out the final match below (also Dave's semifinal match). We are in the process of uploading more videos of the matches soon.

Final - Dave vs Luis

We're planning to host another in March. If you're interested, we can let you know.

GK Billiards
Interested.
Screenshot_20231126-213601.jpg

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
We had another 3C tournament over the weekend. There were some good matches, especially he final rematch between Dave Gross and Luis Saurez. You can check out the final match below (also Dave's semifinal match). We are in the process of uploading more videos of the tournament soon.

Final - Dave vs Luis

GK Billiards
Again, thank you Trung and your entire staff (including your wife, Quyenny) for making us all feel welcome. This is a must room to play 3c while in the Denver area. They could not be nicer and have first class equipment.

Luis did it to me again! Last time we were neck and neck until the final third of the match where I missed a close one and he ran an 8 to take control of the match. This time the same thing but he came with an 11 this time after I misplayed a fairly easy shot. He can really play and knows how to finish...a very nice guy, too, with a beautiful wife and daughter that I met.

About Luis's cue, I made sure to ask him this time. His cues are still in Columbia so he borrows a cue when he plays. This time it was a carbon fiber shafted something that I don't think he loved but adjusted nicely, don't you think 😂🤣.

Dave

Last edited:
Again, thank you Trung and your entire staff (including your wife, Quyenny) for making us all feel welcome. This is a must room to play 3c while in the Denver area. They could not be nicer and have first class equipment.

Luis did it to me again! Last time we were neck and neck until the final third of the match where I missed a close one and he ran an 8 to take control of the match. This time the same thing but he came with an 11 this time after I misplayed a fairly easy shot. He can really play an knows how to finish...a very nice guy, too, with a beautiful wife and daughter that I met.

About Luis's cue, I made sure to ask him this time. His cues are still in Columbia so he borrows a cue when he plays. This time it was a carbon fiber shafted something that I don't think he loved but adjusted nicely, don't you think 😂🤣.

Dave
Thank you for joining us again Dave. It was a pleasure watching you and Luis battle in the final!

First time, Luis was using a Mcdermott. Last weekend he was using the JFlowers Earl Strickland edition.

PS: the kids said thank you for the donation!

KissedOut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Final - Dave vs Luis

GK Billiards

Congrats on a fine showing, Dave.

HomeBrewer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dave and Luis play some doggone good billiards. I have really enjoyed these videos.

I was in Denver last year and wish I'd known about this place.

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Dave and Luis play some doggone good billiards. I have really enjoyed these videos.

I was in Denver last year and wish I'd known about this place.
Thanks for your compliment, Luis plays fantastic 3c, I'm above average maybe.

GK Billiards is a fairly new room. I think maybe less than a year old or close to a year. Originally they had two 10 footers, now they have 4. It's nice to have them in Denver.

Reactions: bbb