3rd eye stroke trainer

Org. Creole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Scott Lee said:
Well, this has to be Bryan! Welcome to AzB buddy! Can't believe you're having such problems. Have you rewatched your tape recently? I have a new method of video analysis than the last time I saw you guys, so I guess I'll have to get my butt down to Foley and visit again! :D Say hi to Pelican for me...hope his back is healing nicely!

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com
No Scott this is bryas younger brother Will. My dads doing good just finished buliding there new house. Yeah i might really have 2 get you to come 2 Foley. We got a new setup though my dad built a room on the back of the shop with the diamond on it so i can play whenever i want. But on a real note some how my game just fell apart out of nowhere it was ubelivable. I was doin real well to was placing in the monbey at tournaments even did real well at the Southern Billiards ring gamebut got nervous at the end. Well we win the tournament 4 league 2 go to Vegas i dont loose a match out there i come home 2 get ready for the next ring game and just fell apart.

Org. Creole

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thank you everyone who took time to give me sum advice this has been really frustrating situation for me.

Gregg

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just received the JoeT's 3rd Eye, and it's real nice so far. I'm finding that I'm ok hitting the cue ball at slow speeds (1 ~ 3), but am WAY off with a medium/firm hit (4~ 5). Forget about anything harder than that, way off.

I shot maybe about an hour with it so far.