IMG_3676_2.jpg

IMG_3678_1.jpg

IMG_3679.jpg

Last edited:

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Very nice, I love those long points, your work is just getting better and better. Thanks for sharing.

-don

front runner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Leon Sly is the man!

Hello, great looking cue Leon! I had never played with a Sly but heard great things about them so a few months ago I ordered one. Let me tell you I could not be happier with look and it plays better than any other cue ive played with. I will buy another one here soon! Keep up the great work!

Vinnie

leon sly

old school maniac!!
Silver Member
Hello, great looking cue Leon! I had never played with a Sly but heard great things about them so a few months ago I ordered one. Let me tell you I could not be happier with look and it plays better than any other cue ive played with. I will buy another one here soon! Keep up the great work!

Vinnie
Thanks vinnie best of Luck with you're new cue!!! Glad you Like it Sir...I have two 6 point cue's in the works with three HI three Low points with 4 veneers that are not spoken for :smile::D

bobco729

bobco729
Silver Member
Leon, I'd like to see those 6-pointers and most likely buy one of them. You are building really nice cues.
"country" Bob

ARROWCRUSHER

N/ CUE STROKER
Silver Member
Very nice work. I think the next cue I purchase will be a Sly.

You cant go wrong with buying a cue from Leon, I have been satisfied with everyone I ever had him build me. from sneakie's to his veneer cue's they looked and play awesome. Keep em comeing Leon :thumbup: <ED

gtaylor

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Leon,

just got off the phone with you and can't wait to get this bad boy! Looks great

Greg