Silver Member
SHOOTERS BILLIARDS
810 W. Highway 56
Olathe, KS 66061
(913)780-5740

Starts: Thursday, 10/12/2006
Ends: Sunday, 10/15/2006

$5,000.00 ADDED

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$1,000.00 ADDED
ONE POCKET
ENTRY: $60
DEADLINE THURSDAY 8:00 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$4,000.00 ADDED
BAR TABLE
ENTRY: $65 OPEN / $50 LADIES
DEADLINE FRIDAY 8:00 PM

Chuck Raulston

KSgirl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
iapoolguy said:
qc boys are comin down ...talked to them tonight

who are the "qc boys"??? I'll be there too - can't wait for it! i also posted this tournament on here (both tournament section and main section)! Good to see this may just turn out to be as good as the "old" October tournaments! I spoke with Dan Tull last nite and he informed me that Buddy Hall will indeed be here for this one too!

Mike B.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Quad City boys

...refers to James Baraks, Jesse Bowman, Josh Johnson. Those three were at the last Olathe tournament in July. Others from that area that could possibly be with them would be Chad Vilmont, Rick Pena, Jon Kucharo, and Tommy Hernandez. I heard that Jamey Bowman has retired from pool:eek: !!!

Just to show how tough this tournament is, Jesse went two and out at the July tournament.

KSgirl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mike B. said:
...refers to James Baraks, Jesse Bowman, Josh Johnson. Those three were at the last Olathe tournament in July. Others from that area that could possibly be with them would be Chad Vilmont, Rick Pena, Jon Kucharo, and Tommy Hernandez. I heard that Jamey Bowman has retired from pool:eek: !!!

Just to show how tough this tournament is, Jesse went two and out at the July tournament.

Thank you for the info Mike, I appreciate it! I have soooo fallen out of the "loop" - I'm trying to get back in it though! :)