59" davis-prince sneaky for sale

JillHawkCueCases

Jill Hawk Cases
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Hello,

This cue was built this year and has very little use on it. It is a Padauk into Straight grain, premium reclaimed shaftwood, ivory ferrule, true sneaky. The cue has maybe ten hours of play, just a couple minor dings in the finish ( I know they are there, but I couldn't find them to photograph), and even less play on this shaft.

These cues hit great, I have two others from John's shop. I really like the feel of John's 'piloted' 3/8 x 10 with the phenolic insert in the shaft. Ask about an extra shaft or two, if you are interested.

1 shaft 13mm 4.1oz Ivory 29"
Padauk into maple 15.8 oz 30"

59" 19.9oz

Straight together and apart

$old shipped/insured CONUS

Thanks for looking.

Clyde

Attachments

• photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 1,434
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    43.3 KB · Views: 1,434
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    37.6 KB · Views: 1,435
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 1,430
  • photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    21.5 KB · Views: 1,423
Last edited:

JillHawkCueCases

Jill Hawk Cases
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
More pics....

a few more pics...

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 1,411
  • photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 476
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 468
Last edited:

SoniDJ

what's in your wallet
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have a Davis built a few years ago, I'm sure he got prince to build it. John signed it in the end under the bumper. Incredible cue, if I had $ I would scoop it up.
Hello,

This cue was built this year and has very little use on it. It is a Padauk into Straight grain, premium reclaimed shaftwood, ivory ferrule, true sneaky. The cue has maybe ten hours of play, just a couple minor dings in the finish ( I know they are there, but I couldn't find them to photograph), and even less play on this shaft.

These cues hit great, I have two others from John's shop. I really like the feel of John's 'piloted' 3/8 x 10 with the phenolic insert in the shaft. Ask about an extra shaft or two, if you are interested.

1 shaft 13mm 4.1oz Ivory 29"
Padauk into maple 15.8 oz 30"

59" 19.9oz

$400 shipped/insured CONUS

Thanks for looking.

Clyde

KRJ

Support UKRAINE
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
Just curouis.. you mention you like "John's" piloted 3/8 -10 joint. Did you mean "Tim's" since he finished the cue, not John. John only built the blank I'm assuming, and Tim finished the cue, which would include the joint? Did I assume wrong ?

JillHawkCueCases

Jill Hawk Cases
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Just curouis.. you mention you like "John's" piloted 3/8 -10 joint. Did you mean "Tim's" since he finished the cue, not John. John only built the blank I'm assuming, and Tim finished the cue, which would include the joint? Did I assume wrong ?

I am not certain as to proprietor of this pin. What I do know is that in the two other Davis built, and signed, cues I have, he used these big modified pins. From what I can tell, Tim uses more of a standard 3/8x10. But, these 'Davis - Prince' cues seem to use this pin.

Either way, the fit is tight and the feedback is good.

Had some interest...open to offers...$old shipped and insured.

Thanks for looking.

Clyde

Last edited:

cbaumann212

Jackass Extraordinaire
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
John does finish cues. What each exactly does in the building process I am not sure. I have a cue that was built by Davis/Prince and a cue that just John Davis made. John has just spent most of his time building blanks and that is what he is most known for.

JillHawkCueCases

Jill Hawk Cases
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
John does finish cues. What each exactly does in the building process I am not sure. I have a cue that was built by Davis/Prince and a cue that just John Davis made. John has just spent most of his time building blanks and that is what he is most known for.

Thanks for the input. I am in the same boat, don't know who does what, but the end product is a fine shootin stick.

Bump it up.

xianmacx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
any chance you can give a picture of the butt straight on so you can see the whole length of the butt? I am trying to see how far up the blank the points are.

Thanks,
Ian

Coffee

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks to me like some buyer could do a steal here. If I hadn't ordered something from Prince already I'd be all over this.

GLWS!

JillHawkCueCases

Jill Hawk Cases
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
any chance you can give a picture of the butt straight on so you can see the whole length of the butt? I am trying to see how far up the blank the points are.

Thanks,
Ian

This should help...

Attachments

• 2013-06-01 16.51.18.jpg
    2013-06-01 16.51.18.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 481
Last edited: