7' Diamond Professional pool table for sale.

CJRamirez

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey CJ, is the table still for sale?

The table is still for sale. (907) 315-5402. If interested please feel free to call.
My name is Cruz. This goes for anybody seriously interested. I'm not in a tight money pinch so I will not take a low ball offer. I know what the table is worth and I could use the extra space it is taking up, but not at a huge loss.

CJRamirez

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Any idea what it would cost to ship to Texas?

I don't off the top of my head. Tomorrow I'm going to call diamond to see how they ship their tables and get a quote to my house so I have something to compare it to. I know after shipping this table to you, it will be way less than a new one with all this stuff shipped to you.

CJRamirez

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well I just talked with Diamond, and this table brand new costs 5k, billiard light is $750, table cover is $250, and a new set of balls goes for around $200. So, with my asking price of $3700+ shipping($1000 est.) you are still getting a steal for this complete home set up. As for shipping, he said they send them by freight, to a persons home. I couldn't get a shipping estimate, but by calling or searching on the web for a freight company, using an estimate of 600lbs to your address from zip 37040 should get you a ball park figure.

daylate$short

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Shipping

What Diamond does: when you order a table, they (usually) deliver it in their own truck. They deliver several at a time along a route determined by who/where they go. When I bought mine from the factory, I was lucky, and happened to catch the truck within a couple of weeks of the order. They deliver, and set up a new table included in the selling price. The delivery charge is figured on distance, and included on the invoice (at least mine was).

Diamond has carts they use to move their tables, go to their website, I think they have a link to some videos showing how they load the tables on the cart. Or search on youtube. There might be other ways to move a Diamond ProAm, but the cart is the easiest.

CJRamirez

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
A pending sale is no more, so this great table is still available at an outstanding price!! Somebody will be very glad they jumped on this deal.

Birdman1978

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanting to buy your table

Is there any chance that you still have your diamond pool table for sell??? I know it's a long shot, but I figured I would ask, let me know, thanks

Partners

Banned
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
3 1/2 X 7 Foot diamond pool table

Want to find out how it can be shipped to Las Vegas and who can pick it up to ship it. Cost to ship it if you know how it can be shipped. Cost to insure it. If you know maybe we can go on to see if we can work something out. Thanks