"8 Ball Tournament" October 13th, 2012 @ Red Shoes Billiards (Illinois)

Red Shoes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Red Shoes Billiards will be hosting an "8 BALL TOURNAMENT" on Saturday October 13th, 2012. This is a $50 entry fee (green fee included), ***$500 ADDED***(based on a full field), Double Elimination Tournament played on 9' ft. Brunswick Gold Crowns. For Additional info. CONTACT: John Lavin @ Red Shoes Billiards 12009 S. Pulaski Rd. Alsip, Illinois 60803 (tel.708-388-3700 or website: redshoesbilliards.com) SIGN-UP 12:00 PM (noon).

Rich93

A Small Time Charlie
Silver Member
These are always great tournaments. Fun to play in, or just to watch while enjoying their great burgers or homemade sloppy joes.

VietSoClassic

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is there any weekly tournaments around oct. 29-31 at your poolhall and any other. Will be in town. THanks
:grin:

Red Shoes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dear "VietSoClassic"....we have a Straight Pool Tournament on Saturday October 27th ($50 entry...$500 added). If that does not work for you, we have multiple ONE ON ONE tournaments every night (365 days a year). Entry fees vary from $5 to $1000.

VietSoClassic

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I won't be there because I'm coming in Monday the 29th. I'm here on business but just want to find a weekly tournament from Monday to Wednesday.

VietSoClassic

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dear "VietSoClassic"....we have a Straight Pool Tournament on Saturday October 27th ($50 entry...$500 added). If that does not work for you, we have multiple ONE ON ONE tournaments every night (365 days a year). Entry fees vary from $5 to $1000.

Your making my trip not interesting telling me to play 1v1 up to $1000. Seems like your putting me in a trap

Red Shoes

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"TRAP"?...I gave you a "heads up" that there is "action" in the room. If I told you everybody in the room was an "egg"....THAT would be a trap. Anyhow in the bylaws and contract covering "House Men" it states and I quote (Section 3, sub-chapter 9 , paragraph 14)...."Any and all courtesy will be extended to a player and or players not originating from the specific pool room in question which include but are not limited to... 1) Arrange for equal level of competition between "road" and or "visiting" player. 2) Be willing (without malice and or prejudice) to hold any "stakes" and or "wagers" for said competition, relinquishing said "holdings" to the appropriate parties upon completion of said "competition". 3) Guarantee "safe passage" for said non-originating home room players to the vehicle of their choice with any monies and or property legally owned and or procured while on said "stop" and or "visit" to the "House Man's" place of business. This "safe passage" shall include (but is not limited to) legal tender (money), jewelery, pool cue (s), pool cue cases, cell phones (or other communicating devices) and girl friends and/or wives"........Just as a side note in addition to all THAT, I sometimes will buy the "visitor" a beer.