"A Game of Pool" on Netflix

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Neflix is showing several seasons of Rod Serling's "The Twilight Zone". Season 3 Episode 5 is "A Game of Pool" starring Jack Klugman and Jonathon Winters.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Neflix is showing several seasons of Rod Serling's "The Twilight Zone". Season 3 Episode 5 is "A Game of Pool" starring Jack Klugman and Jonathon Winters.

That is a great episode! I'm going to see if I can find it. Thanks for sharing! :)

app4dstn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We started the month long free trial so I watched it last night. I had completely forgotten it since seeing it decades ago. Now I totally "get it". Thanks for posting.

Anything else pool related on Netflix besides The Hustler?

BJTyler

AzB Member
Silver Member

I've always had an issue with the fact that Jesse wins the match without ever getting to 300.

CJH

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I enjoyed it a little because it was a pool related episode but by Twilight Zone standards, this episode was sub-par.

PocketSpeed11

AzB Long Member
Silver Member
I bought The Twilight Zone complete DVD set several years ago. Haven't watched it in years. Thanks for reminding me to. That was such a great show.