A hard tip but not too hard?

tqdinh9715

Bought a new shaft with a navigator hard tip and i like how it plays, looking for recommendation for a hard tip that does not sound like a break tip

Ģüśţāṿ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ultraskin hard are softer than your average tip. Both black and fire are excellent tips.

Stay away from kamui hard as they are harder than your average. It'll play more like a break tip. I wouldn't go more than medium if you want to try them.

Last edited:

sbrownn

Registered
I'm confused. A couple of people mention Tiger Everest as being one of the hardest medium tips but looking at the following link I see Tiger Everest being listed in the the more softer side of the medium hardness group? With this chart I would recommend getting one G2 medium and one G2 hard, USA version is ok with me...

1715271839163.png

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
I'm confused. A couple of people mention Tiger Everest as being one of the hardest medium tips but looking at the following link I see Tiger Everest being listed in the the more softer side of the medium hardness group? With this chart I would recommend getting one G2 medium and one G2 hard, USA version is ok with me...

View attachment 757461

dont be a pool geek and

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
I don't really understand this statement either? Are you saying a subjective opinion is more noteworthy than a comparable table of measurements nicely and freely displayed for each listed tip?

pull out a compound protractor to define the tangent angle of the coefficent