A Request From AZB for Active Sellers

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Jerry, I think Gold Membership is more than fair for active members on this site. I very seldom miss checking in on AZ every day. I enjoy keeping up with what's going on and checking the W/FS section. I've bought and sold a few items and I can't thank AZ enough other than keeping my Gold Membership active. It's the least I can do.

I do have one suggestion about the monthly give always. I'd like to suggest that members not be allowed to win multiple times before other Gold Members have a chance at winning. I think that would be fair to all your Gold Members. Let everyone have a chance before a couple members win multiple times. Just my 2 cents for what it's worth.

15cherries

15cherries
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
paypal payment to Az Billiards?

I use and enjoy this site, is there a way for me to make a cash payment to the site. I don't need to be a gold member but I would like to support the site, thanks Sam.

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Been a gold member since I first found out about it.
For me, it's a given.
Thanks for a great site.

JoshStodola

My stroke is garbage
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I agree with 15cherries post #23

I never knew you offered a "gold" option until now.
I don't sell much on here but I do benefit from the
site in many ways, and I would gladly like to make
a contribution. However, there must be a way to
do that without separating myself from those who
browse freely. I am not really interested in having
a prestigious "Gold" label attached to my every
post. People who aren't gold look at that and say
"Oooh look at mr goldilocks here" and also if I am
going through hard times and can't afford to make
a contribution down the road, then my gold goes
away and I become relegated to a lower society
of poor silvers. Setup a Paypal please.

And keep up the great work! We all love this place. :thumbup:

ga9ball

South West Buyer!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Gold Member

A Big thank you to Jerry, Mike, and the whole AZ crew! Been Gold, and will remain that way.
Learned a lot from this site!

nick serdula

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 97.9%
140   3   0
Isn't that only a $9 raise

Sounds cheap to me. Thank you very much. As usual I will have to figure out how to pay. Paying is easy.
Great Deal,
Nick :thumbup::)

DJKeys

Sound Design
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Gold

Been gold for three years now, it is a very small donation for such a great community-

-dj

$TAKE HOR$E

champagne - campaign
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
260   0   0
I think that its a great idea. BUT and it s a big BUT, a few things have kept me away from doing this. No 1, it seems as though no matter how many times some SELLERS are reported for over bumping, it is overlooked. Yes, they are THE SAME guys who do it, and NO, nothing ever happens to their threads.
This is a good point and was bound to come up sooner than later. Multiple threads have been closed lately due to the OP not abiding by the 48 hr rule, but multiple threads have also been left to free wheel even after the item has long been sold. Its always the same thing and its an obvious eye sore when people who are not really involved in the WFS section start a thread about that very thing in the main forum. Everyone slips once and a while but when someone posts 6,7,8...etc times in the same thread in less than 24 hours is a blatant disregard for every member on here and the mods as well. Certain threads are always going to draw attention such as charitable or "mystery" ones but c'mon, everyone is intelligent enough to know when enough is enough.

I use this section a lot and have made hundreds of deals on here. That being said, I also have made a minuscule amount of profit compared to what a lot of ebay sellers rake in. That aspect is really not a big deal because I dont rely on this to make a living, im sure there are a ton of other members on here who could say the same thing and im all for the site generating revenue and the membership is a good idea. I will be adding it for sure.

Since AZB does not regulate the payment methods nor is there any record of how much an item brings the aspect of taking a percentage of a transaction is out of the question, plain and simple. There would always be those that would say "even though I had this priced at $1000 lets say it sold for $500".... Another thing that throws a wrench in that idea is the ability to trade on here. I may do half a dozen trade deals before selling one cue and after paying the shipping on each of those am $100 in the hole, or more depending on the item.

Anyway, thats my 35 cents

azdiamondbacks1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Less expensive than going to a movie with refreshments and this site offers
entertainment that lasts all year long. I am going for the gold.
Thanks Azbilliards.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
320   0   0
This reminds me exactly of the '60's with 'The Man' breathing down our necks all high and mighty telling us what we had to . . .oh, wait, nevermind, I'm already gold.

excellent idea. :thumbup:

best,
brian kc

snowmon34

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
I may take some heat for this, however I believe it would be fair that to post
something for sale one must be a gold member to have that access

It works both ways....

The sellers aren't the only ones that benefit (in fact selling can be a losing proposition)
There have been many excellent opportunities on the buying side (benefit)?

victorl

Where'd my stroke go?
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Requiring gold membership for posting for sale threads would also be a good deterrent against scammers as well.

Jim Baxter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.9%
688   1   0
Thanks Jerry , I have been gold for a long time , would really like to know when I need to re-new the gold . I asked Wilson , he had no Idea . Do not want it to laps , I really appreciate AZ Billiards . Thanks Jim

CPB614

President of Integrity Cues
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
There are a lot of great people on this site...I have learned so much in the past few years...

Thanks to the AZ crew!

I'm glad to contribute...

Kevin
Corner Pocket Billiards

HoldemRw

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
267   0   0
Just paid up for a year. At that costs everybody should be a gold member thanks again AZ for all the business. Also just wandering do I need to take any other steps to activate my gold membership.