A true pool shrine..............

ShootingArts

Smorg is giving St Peter the 7!
Gold Member
Silver Member
These places are getting rarer than hen's teeth

These places are fewer and fewer. A shame, I can step in one of these old halls anywhere in the country and feel like I am home before the door closes. There is magic in the air, and history. You know many a hard fought battle has taken place between these walls.

When you go into a new pool hall it is nice and clean and bright. Seems like a wonderful place to play but as you wander around the nice nearly new tables you realize something is missing, the place has no soul. A person is born with a soul, pool halls take many years of things happening, good and bad, to grow one.

Hu

CO Nineballer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Booches

I agree, one of the best OLD SCHOOL rooms around.....and if they are as good as they used to be, the Burgers are greasy but out of this world!!!

sjb

evolving player
Silver Member
Spent many a day there, when I should have been in classes at Mizzou.

Snooker with good ole boys, and the best cheeseburgers around, served on a sheet of waxed paper.

I still have a Booche's t-shirt. On the back, it just says "NO SNIVELING"

alstl

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I agree, one of the best OLD SCHOOL rooms around.....and if they are as good as they used to be, the Burgers are greasy but out of this world!!!

They make the vast majority of their money on food. I've been in there when I was the only person playing pool and people were waiting for a table to eat. I don't go very often because parking is a mess and I have a table at home.

Great place to get a high run in 14.1 on the Balke Collender tables.