>>>>Accu-Stats 8-Ball Invitational<<<<

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
Line up for 8-ball event is official !

It is now OFFICIAL - the votes are in and have been tabulated.
All the players have been contacted and invited.
All the players HAVE accepted.

The Accu-Stats Make It Happen 8-Ball lineup is:

Johnny Archer
Darren Appleton
Efren Reyes
Shane Van Boening
Corey Deuel
and
Alex Pagulayan.

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Whats the rule going to be about CHOPPING.Is it going to be allowed or are there going to be ramifications?The last time we where asked for support for a tournament we did not even get a finals match!I for 1 will NOT be putting my money in unless I know I'm getting what I paid for.

You win a match you get paid $1000 you lose you don't... Whoever wins the most cash is the winner... They cannot chop the event when every match is worth the same amount of cash... This idea to me trumps every other effort to insure there will be no chopping....

I guess if someone had just lost and were at 5-1 and you were still undefeated playing your 6th match it might be worth it to tell your opponent let me win and I will give you a grand to win the title but I somehow don't think that the title would be worth $1000 out of pocket... I think these guys will fight tooth and nail every match.....

BobTfromIL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'm already in, really looking forward to it.

List of players looks awesome, tough making the choice of who
to see play, any six from the list would have interesting.

itsfroze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You win a match you get paid $1000 you lose you don't... Whoever wins the most cash is the winner... They cannot chop the event when every match is worth the same amount of cash... This idea to me trumps every other effort to insure there will be no chopping....

I guess if someone had just lost and were at 5-1 and you were still undefeated playing your 6th match it might be worth it to tell your opponent let me win and I will give you a grand to win the title but I somehow don't think that the title would be worth $1000 out of pocket... I think these guys will fight tooth and nail every match.....

Your logic here makes no sense.

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
Efren Reyes
Shane Van Boening
Darren Appleton
Johnny Archer
Alex Pagulayan
Corey Deuel.

WOW !!! :cool:

Sandman

Sandcastle Room Owner
Silver Member
Thank you all who took part!

Thank you to everyone whio took part in "Making This Happen" and to all those who will be attending live and watching online. I am honored to have Pat and the Accu-Stats crew here at Sandcastle Billiards. Genuine people working together to bring this event to life along with a genuine few gentleman to organize it all, is sure to be the beginning or revitalization of the sport! :thumbup:

Attachments

• 8BallInvitational2.jpg
    8BallInvitational2.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 111