Accu-Stats Apologies for Stream Yesterday: Problem May Be Solved for Today

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
Did you reach out to Pat first asking for a refund?

Nothing against Pat Fleming but his name will be mud if he doesnt' offer refunds.
And
I don't want a discount on his videos or anything else. Just a plain old refund or I go to paypal and dispute services rendered.

pooljunkie75

Bruce Johnson
Silver Member
This is pretty ridiculous. I can't even make it through a full rack. I am so glad I bought the whole week in advance....NOT:banghead:

TATE

AzB Gold Mensch
Silver Member
Any pro streamer should know not to rely on the host internet connection.

Have a plan b!

Most hotels outsource to a competent AV company vendor. These are tech savvy outfits. Usually they have the ability to add a substantial amount of bandwidth for streaming, but it does cost $$$$.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It all started when they put the 2 Poles (North Pole and South Pole) in the 2nd match yesterday. Since then it has been freezing :D

Cardigan Kid

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
At least we know our resident pool reporter Stu is ring side for all the action - he will fill us in.

:thumbup:

Gunn_Slinger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We watch a live safari drives twice a day out of the Kruger National Park in South Africa. It's broadcast it's in HD, they show it on Utube, Ustream and their own Nat geo site for Free. We have little or no problems watching it.

But here less then 100 miles from me, we have not watched one complete pool match. Every single one has froze, chopped up, or plain shut down.
Makes no sense that the bugs are not worked out days ahead of time.
Makes no sense, none.

But what I would like is better communication from the broadcaster to the paid
viewers of what is going on at the time.

Get someone dedicated to tell us what is going on at AZ in your thread, or face book live, or tweet. DO something live and NOW, not the next day.

KMRUNOUT

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It all started when they put the 2 Poles (North Pole and South Pole) in the 2nd match yesterday. Since then it has been freezing :D

Almost certainly caused issues with the Earth's magnetic field. Makes sense.

KMRUNOUT

barrymuch90

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
First year I've purchased the whole event pass too.

Same with me thought it would be the "best" stream I've seen because the quality of accu stats vids I've seen however on day 2 I've been unable to watch 3 games in a row on any particular match n have literally given up trying to log In n out n refresh so I'm very disappointed n i also feel some sort of monetary compensation is in order regardless of the rest of the days considering the amount of time n matches wasted so far

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Oh come on guys, I'm sure someone from the streaming team is up at the front desk right now asking for the hotel wifi password, and things will be back to perfect soon.