Accu-Stats DVDs

Poolhall60561

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A friend of mine has been told by his better half to get rid of his 200+ Accu-Stats dvd collection.
He has offered to give them to me but I already have a 300+ collection.

Do Accu-Stats dvds have any value?

With all the free stuff out there on the internet I not sure what the demand is for a dvd.

middleofnowhere

Registered
A friend of mine has been told by his better half to get rid of his 200+ Accu-Stats dvd collection.
He has offered to give them to me but I already have a 300+ collection.

Do Accu-Stats dvds have any value?

With all the free stuff out there on the internet I not sure what the demand is for a dvd.
I don't think with YouTube today they don't have value anymore. When accu stats first came out it was really unique. I had dozens of those videotapes. And sometime not that long ago I essentially threw them out. Not everything keeps its value. To be honest, when's the last time you even watched any of them?

You know when video tapes first came out we taped everything I like it had value. I remember when my sister died a few years ago we are cleaning out her house and she had like 10 years worth of Saturday night live she videotaped. It was actually very sad throwing all this stuff in a dumpster but that's all its worth.

Last edited:

ShortBusRuss

Short Bus Russ - C Player
Silver Member
I don't think with YouTube today they don't have value anymore. When accu stats first came out it was really unique. I had dozens of those videotapes. And sometime not that long ago I essentially threw them out. Not everything keeps its value. To be honest, when's the last time you even watched any of them?

You know when video tapes first came out we taped everything I like it had value. I remember when my sister died a few years ago we are cleaning out her house and she had like 10 years worth of Saturday night live she videotaped. It was actually very sad throwing all this stuff in a dumpster but that's all its worth.
I watch mine all the time. But I converted the ones I watch to mpeg format and have them on a NAS, and stream them to my TV via DLNA/UPnP.

CuseFan559

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I am looking for these Accu-Stats 9-Ball DVD's:

#M1-09 '01 Masters E. Reyes vs. J. Kucharo

#249B-05 '99 US Open E. Reyes vs. C. Deuel

#249B-09 '99 US Open E. Reyes vs. S. Sambajon

#229B-11 '97 US Open E. Reyes vs. S. Daulton

#199B-07 '94 US Open E. Reyes vs. S. Mizerak

#199B-11 '94 US Open E. Reyes vs. T. Ellin

#S21-05 '95 Sands E. Reyes vs. G. Breedlove

#S18-01 '93 Sands E. Reyes vs. A. Hopkins

I will buy all of these if they are available. Let me know. Thank you.

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
I'll buy these:

2003 U.S. Open 9-Ball:
-289B-01 Keith McCready (.779) def. Buddy Hall (.760)

1999 U.S. Open 9-Ball:
-249B-10* Jeremy Jones (.898) d. Jim Rempe (.818) 11-8
-249B-13* Johnny Archer (.938) d. Jeremy Jones (.901) Finals 11-7

1998 World One Pocket:
-1P98-08* Buddy Hall defeats Jeremy Jones 5-4
-1P98-06 Cliff Joyner defeats Jack Cooney 4-3
-1P98-13* Buddy Hall defeats Marco Marquez Finals 4-3

2002 Derby City Classic IV: One Pocket Tape
-D4-1P2 Cliff Joyner def. Evgeny Stalev 3-1 - And - Cliff Joyner def. David Matlock 3-1 BI
-D4-1P3* Cliff Joyner def. Shannon Daulton 3-2
-D4-1P5* Jose Parica def. Cliff Joyner 3-1
-D4-1P6* Cliff Joyner def. Jose Parica Finals #1 3-0
-D4-1P7 Cliff Joyner def. Jose Parica Finals #2 3-1

MTfish

Registered
All I can say is they still have value for me. I love that they're releasing more on Youtube but there's still a ton of matches that aren't up. They're great to have when the internet is on the fritz. Also there's a bit of nostalgia in it for me and I love supporting a company that has really helped progress the game. My only regret is that I didn't buy more of them on VHS in the 90's when I first started playing.