Adam Smith in Hospital ????

Eydie Romano

Finally Retired!
Silver Member
Got the news via call from chgo last week. Didn't know then, and don't know now how to express the deep sadness I feel for our long time friend and his family at this time of sorrow. They say time helps, but in all actuallity thats all we have on this earth is time. Adam, I don't know if you are reading this, but if you are, my love and prayers are with you my friend. I am there if you need anything, same number different state.

Eydie

Last edited:
Nikki Ellerholz Land

A benefit will be held for Nikki’s 7 year old daughter Olivia:
Saturday March, 27th 2010.

Plush Pockets- 28202 Dequindre Rd, Warren, Michigan- Between 11 and 12 mile road next to Kroger.

Starts at 2:00, Pool tables will be open for practice at 12:00.
We will have a fun pool tournament and dart tourney. Lupus awareness balloon release.

Raffles include: Pool cues, pool cases, Shirts, bracelets, Red Wing tickets, neon pool sign, Jewelry chest, Golf prizes, Many more prizes and donations are coming in too. Silent auction, 50/50 raffles. Food, drinks, music, fun and memories…
You are more than welcome to bring guests, family and friends. Please spread the word to others.

Thank you to the kind people who made donations via the pay pal. The suggestions, the offers of help, the condolences to Nikki’s family & friends who are reading this.

Just a note about Nikki:
Nikki had Lupus, she struggled through a lot of pain, she never ever complained about it.
Nikki has a beautiful daughter that is 7 years old. That was her greatest happiness!
Nikki could play pool very well- that was her passion.
Nikki loved life her family and friends.
Nikki was engaged to Adam Smith.
Nikki was beautiful inside & out.
Nikki will be missed.
Nikki was loved.

You are allowed to bring kids!! You are allowed to have fun, You are allowed to WIN many fantastic prizes!!!! You are allow to bump this thread.
You can NOT miss this!!! Thanks everyone for your support!!!
This Saturday!!!!