Any recommendations on who can tap a shaft wavy

fearless

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey guys, just seeing if anyone had any recommendations on who can tap a shaft to wavy. I have a cuetec cynergy I want to get tapped. Thanks.

fram6878

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don’t know if you found an answer, but I would check with either Rat Cues on FB or KJ cues on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Don’t know if you found an answer, but I would check with either Rat Cues on FB or KJ cues on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good luck. The taps are like 400bux. I've asked on here before and got no takers to do a wood shaft. If it was me i'd sell it and get a Mezz Ignite.

Last edited:

96supersport

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not positive, but I believe Paul Drexler has the Wavy tap and does Revo conversions of all types on a regular basis. Give him a call, 860-295-8500.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Good luck. The taps are like 400bux. I've asked on here before and got no takers to do a wood shaft. If it was me i'd sell it and get a Mezz Ignite.
I thought "wavy" was some kind of strange typo in the OP. Do people actually think a unique thread will be better than the more-or-less standard threads?

"Wavy" caused the following to immediately spring to mind:

CropperCapture[303].jpg

Maybe I need to catch up to the current millenium.:eek:

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I thought "wavy" was some kind of strange typo in the OP. Do people actually think a unique thread will be better than the more-or-less standard threads?

"Wavy" caused the following to immediately spring to mind:

View attachment 519716

Maybe I need to catch up to the current millenium.:eek:
Wavy is Mezz's version of the Radial. Hold the Gravy.