Anyone from South America Or Germany

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I need someone to do some translating. It's a way to make some money, maybe $500 plus

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I need someone to do some translating. It's a way to make some money, maybe $500 plus

Why don't you go hire someone at freelancer sites like ProZ.com, upwork.com ?
You can choose from many top quality translators based on their qualifications, experience. You have a bigger pool (pardon the pun) of talent to choose from than find someone from a pool forum.
:)

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Spartan & thanks for the info. I talked with someone about that & they were delirious about their fee.
I was hoping someone might want to get a BreakRAK Setup (Pro BreakRAK, Radar, Ball, Book & paid Shipping) in exchange for translating a book.

More than Half the book is pictures...

xxxbilliards

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Spanish language

Hi Spartan & thanks for the info. I talked with someone about that & they were delirious about their fee.
I was hoping someone might want to get a BreakRAK Setup (Pro BreakRAK, Radar, Ball, Book & paid Shipping) in exchange for translating a book.

More than Half the book is pictures...

I would like to tell you that spanish in south america is best spoken in Peru and Colombia as the 2 best and there is a slight different from the others spanish countries.
The book you need translated has about how many pages ? what is your time frame ?
Thanks and good luck

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There are 180 pages, but most are filled with pictures. I did know that Portuguese was also spoken there too... I don't know anything about either one of them.