Anyone Have...

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
A Josey fancy sneaky pete in Bacote or Cocobolo (or possibly RW or PH) they might want to trade for an Ebony one? Below is a pic of mine. The weight on this one is @ 19.35oz with one Josey standard shaft, with no blueing of shaft or ferrule.

Lisa

Attachments

• dscn0421.jpg
    dscn0421.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Sore_Aintya said:
Already?!?!??:eek:

I've been taking lessons from 8ballrat!!:rolleyes: ;) Lol!:D

Men like women to have some figure, I like cues to have some figure...go figure!:rolleyes: Sorry, couldn't help myself!! LOL!:D :D :D

Lisa

duke@neo.rr.com

soon to be banned
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sore

Sore_Aintya said:
Already?!?!??:eek:

this just goes to show that no-matter who you are or what you say, you'll sell your "favorite" cue sooner or later...or trade it, whatever. I can't believe you're surprised by this "sore_aintya"

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
duke@neo.rr.com said:
this just goes to show that no-matter who you are or what you say, you'll sell your "favorite" cue sooner or later...or trade it, whatever. I can't believe you're surprised by this "sore_aintya"

at least she's learned not to "jump ship" from this maker. ;) :D

duke@neo.rr.com

soon to be banned
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
not me

skins said:
at least she's learned not to "jump ship" from this maker. ;) :D

nobody has jumped ship here "skins". no need to explain myself here, just pointing out a fact that she's getting rid of it already...and she's one of the ones who critisized me for doing it in the past...can you all say hypocrit?

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Jeff, I made one smarta$$ comment ONCE...which obviously did not set well with you, and I did apologize. And this was well after you had been ragged on by others on AZB. As far as I am concerned, it is all water under the bridge.

I could just as easily keep the cue as trade it, I just prefer figured wood, is all. And I have a certain confidence that no matter the Josey, it will play as equally well as mine.

Please play nice if you wish to post in my thread, as we have already been there and done that. Thanks!!

Lisa

Last edited:

Sore_Aintya

Donating money since 1985
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
duke@neo.rr.com said:

Huh??:confused:

No idea what your talking about...

X Breaker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lisa, your Josey is very beautiful!
I really like the inlays.
I have had three Joseys, and they are all first class cues.
I had one with a very nice piece of cocobolo, very nice figure in the wood.
My first Josey Sneaky was a very plain one with no inlays, and that was a cue I regret selling up to this day. :confused:
Hope you find what you are looking for.
Happy holiday seasons to you,:)
Richard

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
nipponbilliards said:
Lisa, your Josey is very beautiful!
I really like the inlays.
I have had three Joseys, and they are all first class cues.
I had one with a very nice piece of cocobolo, very nice figure in the wood.
My first Josey Sneaky was a very plain one with no inlays, and that was a cue I regret selling up to this day. :confused:
Hope you find what you are looking for.
Happy holiday seasons to you,:)
Richard

Thank you Richard for your kind comments. Yes, I think Keith's cues are simply amazing players. Done wonders for my game!:D

Take care and have a lovely holiday season yourself.:)

Lisa

Last edited:

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
nipponbilliards said:
the one keith made for me, that's been my playing cue for 5 years, is a plain bacote/birds eye version, no inlays with a short "southwest" style piloted joint. i wont have the issue you had because it's not for sale.:D

Mystick Cue Fan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
duke@neo.rr.com said:

She's trading it for the exact same cue, just a different wood. And she's trying to give someone else a deal. Because if I had any of the cues she wanted I would trade her in a heartbeat. Ebony always sells better and is always more expensive. She's not trading her cue off for a schon or something like that. I don't see the relavance of your statement.

Tony

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
114   1   0
ridewiththewind said:
I've been taking lessons from 8ballrat!!:rolleyes: ;) Lol!:D

Men like women to have some figure, I like cues to have some figure...go figure!:rolleyes: Sorry, couldn't help myself!! LOL!:D :D :D

Lisa
That's just cruel and uncalled for!!!!!

Accurate as hell....but cruel! :) :)

Look at it this way, Lisa....at least YOU are sticking to what you KNOW you like....I spent a full year getting rid of cues I KNEW I loved, just to try something else. I had Cue A.D.D. something fierce...but it sure was fun!

Thank GOD I finally found a cue that made me wise up a bit. If not for the 4 pointer BB I got, I'd be trading all the stuff I had for other makers' cues...just to try them out......AGAIN.

Who knows....the whole backstory behind how you wound up with a Josey may have been a billiard blessing in disguise! Glad to hear that everything turned out well, though.

Hope you find what you're looking for. Sounds like you love Mr. Josey's cues...and heard you've been doing well with it, too!!

Bamacues

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
928   0   0
8-ball Rat said:
Thank GOD I finally found a cue that made me wise up a bit. If not for the 4 pointer BB I got, I'd be trading all the stuff I had for other makers' cues...just to try them out......AGAIN.
QUOTE]

...until you try a Szamboti, Hercek, Tascarella or Searing....don't think this stuff gets easier just because you find a "fix" that provides a little bit longer satisfaction....:D :rolleyes: :D

buddha162

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
ridewiththewind said:
And I have a certain confidence that no matter the Josey, it will play as equally well as mine.

Exactly. I'm surprised you even bothered to respond to the biggest clown on AZ.

-Roger (gorgeous cue, btw...)

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
114   1   0
Bamacues said:
8-ball Rat said:
QUOTE]

...until you try a Szamboti, Hercek, Tascarella or Searing....don't think this stuff gets easier just because you find a "fix" that provides a little bit longer satisfaction....:D :rolleyes: :D
One can hope, though, for a permanent moment of clarity!! :) :)

Fortunately for me, I've got both a Searing and a Tascarella coming down the pipe....which I will likely get a real kick out of.

Gotta admit, though.....just surfing the net, trying to find nice older BB cues is proving to be a challenge...and that makes me more determined!

It would be good to have a catalog or something from the earlier days........would help in the hunt, for sure. I'll see if Tony's got one when I go back up to pick up my cue from him.

Sorry about the thread stealing, Lisa......

BUMP TO TOP FOR LISA'S JOSEY!!!

Last edited:

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
buddha162 said:
Exactly. I'm surprised you even bothered to respond to the biggest clown on AZ.

-Roger (gorgeous cue, btw...)

Just wanted to stop anything before it started, is all.:)
BTW...thanks for the compliment, Roger!

Lisa

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
8-ball Rat said:
Bamacues said:
One can hope, though, for a permanent moment of clarity!! :) :)

Fortunately for me, I've got both a Searing and a Tascarella coming down the pipe....which I will likely get a real kick out of.

Gotta admit, though.....just surfing the net, trying to find nice older BB cues is proving to be a challenge...and that makes me more determined!

It would be good to have a catalog or something from the earlier days........would help in the hunt, for sure. I'll see if Tony's got one when I go back up to pick up my cue from him.

Sorry about the thread stealing, Lisa......

BUMP TO TOP FOR LISA'S JOSEY!!!

You're all good, Mark.:D

Lisa