Anyone wear wrist straps?

shooter_Hans

So I found this. The cue slips right through. I guess it can keep your wrist straight and hold the cue for you.

I don’t but tried it on for the Instagram.

Attachments

• D7E7BC55-B713-4155-BF7A-0D3DB8ABD18D.jpeg
    D7E7BC55-B713-4155-BF7A-0D3DB8ABD18D.jpeg
    99 KB · Views: 99
  • 7A28CA98-FE3A-4CDC-BFE6-644228234584.jpeg
    7A28CA98-FE3A-4CDC-BFE6-644228234584.jpeg
    88.6 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:

WobblyStroke

I dunno how this is legal but a similar thread popped up a while back and guys actually play with wrist straps like these or the ones for bowling. Straight up cheating imo. As a training aid, fine, maybe. But to compete with? Nah. gtfoh

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
there is a gimmick for everything and two to buy it.

as the saying there is a sucker born every minute and two to take him.

the good thing about those kind of things is go into the pool room and they will line up to play you for money that you wont get to leave with.

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
its not a fashion show. each person has to do what in his mind gives him the best chance of winning as long as he plays within the rules.

BRKNRUN

Showin some A$$
Silver Member
these so called ' player's aids' should be illegal. if you can't grip it correctly learn how.
So...where is the line drawn...I know of a past top flight player that won a pro event that played with a piece of chalk held a certain way in his grip hand...I know of others that wear watches on the grip wrist (for the weight factor)....what about rings?....what about the Micheal Jackson glove? ....If you can't bridge it correctly so the cue slides freely...learn how??

Flakeandrun

So...where is the line drawn...I know of a past top flight player that won a pro event that played with a piece of chalk held a certain way in his grip hand...I know of others that wear watches on the grip wrist (for the weight factor)....what about rings?....what about the Micheal Jackson glove? ....If you can't bridge it correctly so the cue slides freely...learn how??
The line should be drawn by a consistent and universal rule set... how are we coming along with that??

• Haha
Reactions: bbb