APA patches

GoTulane

Shizzle-rific
Well.....

I usually give them to my 6 yr old son to play with, and they eventually wind up in the trash. Not big on the patches.

Michael

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
Until recently, I tossed them into a tupperware bowl I keep in the corner of my home pool room (between the legs and under a tall, mahogany bar table). Then my wife bought me a shadowbox for Christmas to put them in (well, SOME of them). I put in one from each category (MVP, Division Champs, the Break-N-Runs, Rackless, etc.). I hung it under the fireplace mantel. BTW, I never burn a fire in the fireplace. I have a stereo in there.

Maniac

8Ball48043

Addicted to the Sport
Silver Member
I punch a hole in one corner and put them on a big key chain type thingy.

Original thought was to hang it on the handle of my cue case. But later thought better of it, and keep them safely in my closet.

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
got a bucket i keep them all in. usually find them just laying around the house... drop'em in the bucket when i do.

Drew

Got a little dog in you?
Silver Member
I wait for league night. Then I bring them all with me and lay them out on the opposing team's table.

cswann1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have mine sewn on this really bad-ass looking leather vest.

I wear it on league nights, or any other night I want to impress and intimidate. I also wear my shirts unbuttoned to show off my gold chains and chest hair. Yeah baby, you should see how many looks I get from the ladies.

cheesy-bar-guy-main_Full.jpg

Last edited:

J.T.450r

Chesapeake Custom Cues
Silver Member
You could take them all and put them on a red cape and teamates could take turns wearing it when they shoot league matches...Mine are all in a dolphins dog bowl behind my bar from whe I played APA.

Attachments

• red cape.jpg
    red cape.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 471
Last edited:

pooltchr

Prof. Billiard Instructor
Silver Member
There is a drawer in my desk that is full of them.
I thought they were pretty cool when I first got a couple, but once you get so many, they lose a little bit of their luster.

Steve

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member
Never kept any of em, but then again I never kept any of the trophies either. Now the APA I play in gives this plastic disks instead of the patches which are just big enough to use as a coaster for a shot glass.

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Working hard on my game, so maybe some day I will be good enough to get a patch.:rolleyes:

deadnutz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I sold mine on e-bay, There were about 50 total probably 20 break and runs, 20 rackless, a few team captains, a super 7 patch, and a few session champs patches. Got 48.00 plus shipping for them! Don't know if a league operator bought them or a wannabe. Lol! Really don't care.......48 bucks is 48 bucks.

Ron F

Ron F
Silver Member
Apa

I covered a cheap 2 x 4 case with some of mine, wall to wall. It's still sitting in my closet collecting dust since the late 90's. Some of the break n runs I gave to a SL2 with a learning disability long after my APA career was over. He thought he was hot shit with them and couldn't wait to show his teammates.

scratchs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am making curtians with mine for the pool room at home..I can trade 10 patchs for match credits..have enough patchs to receive a free session worth of pool..rather have the curtians..this way my freinds can give me a hard time..an some will with out a doubt..they want me back playing bca with them..maybe next session.

ball-banger

I hate this damn game!
Silver Member
Straight in the trash. I only choose to get them because in our area there is a drawing at the end of every session for a trip to Vegas and you get an entry for every patch/pin you get. I don't really care about the trip, but i'm sure one of my teammates would like to go if I won it.