APA Vegas List

bfdlad

T-Wheels
Silver Member
This is a cool idea with the spreadsheet. I got to try and use this more often.

ArkansasKingpin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got the idea from "CaliRed".
He does one for the DCC on OnePocket.org

Anybody that would like to leave info on the list may do so. You don't have to put all the info on there. You can just put your username if that's all you would like to put.

stumpie71

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Count me in. I will be there from the Aug 17 thru Aug 27. Sorry I don't have a google acct so I didn't post on the spread sheet

ArkansasKingpin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Count me in. I will be there from the Aug 17 thru Aug 27. Sorry I don't have a google acct so I didn't post on the spread sheet

Stumpie, you don't have to have a Google acct... You can type your info directly onto the spreadsheet that I started...

poolfire

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i will.........

i will be there for a cpl days....havent played apa for about 7yrs...going to watch my wife play...looking for any az people to play a little one hole if they are wanting to.....

good thread....

robleyf7

AZB Horse 2016
Silver Member
i will be there going 17-27 for 9-ball teams an masters an mini,s can.t wait too see yall there

Njhustler1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i'll be there the whole time. manning the pooltees booth. stop by and say hi. i'll hook up any azb person with a good discount.

Total_Chaos13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We are going for Team 8 ball. I will probably not play in the team event, as my handicap was raised the day before cities so if i play we cant make handicap. I'll be out there cheering on our team and trying to play in a mini or 2.

ArkansasKingpin

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This might be a really dumb question but I'm going to ask it anyways...

Do they have any 9' tables setup @ APA Nationals?

Last edited: