arthur cue!!!!

straighteight20

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, time for another German to make a statement concerning Arthur Cues.

The homepage ist http://www.arthur-queue.de

They have a real nice cue gallery there an as you will see, most of the cues like the one pictures go to the 4-4,5 kEURO (likeley up to 5,5 kUSD) range. You might remember the "hunter" that was offered a while ago here in this forum.

And yes, all the white stuff usually is ivory (flames an joint) and the silver usually is sterling silver. And no, I haven't seen razor sharp flames from Marcus (btw his name ist Dienst and not Deinst), as you might remember that Eurowest custom cue that has been on this forum a while ago. That's how sharp I have seen them. But you can make up your mind by going through the gallery on his webpage.

The hit is solid (of course you can order a soft shaft too, but who does?) and the prices are self-confident in my opinion. But obviously there are still enough orders to make a waiting-list and so I guess it's okay.

Wolfgang

Poolhalljunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Arthur cue

I lived in Germany for three years and seen several examples of his work, very detailed and his cues hit very solid I wanted to pick one up but never got to it, before I left. I will definitely add one to the collection eventually. While playing league over there one of the clubs near where I lived all went up to Frankenthal Germany and placed there orders I know of a guy in Trier that has one of the most intricate cues I have ever seen up close. Silver, Ivory, and Turquoise. He paid 26,000 deutsh marks roughly 13,000 dollars for it has had it several years. Arthur Cue does have a solid reputation in Germany. Pronounced Otto Cue hence the O logo

cuenut

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Kinda looks like a cross between Mazino (inlays in butt and forearm) and a Black Boar (ringwork). Very nice execution. I'd suggest trying to start a market here in the U.S. by putting some lower end stuff that people may want to experiment. Don't know at what price his cues start, but would like to see others.

Onemoreyouth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so... none of the links worked on the arthur homepage... not that i COULD read it.... but yea... none of his links worked..

Onemoreyouth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so... none of the links worked on the arthur homepage... not that i COULD read it.... but yea... none of his links worked..