Ball Return Parts GCIV?

steve8ball

Table Restorer
JAY from A-1 Billiards set me up with a new, take off, complete system for a great price...Thanks Jay!!! Super nice to work with.ITI tried posting this in the Wanted/For Sale...some told me to post this in the Mechanic section. I'm looking for a ball return system for my GCIV. I need the gully rails, reciever box, and pockets. I don't care what color the box is, as I am repainting the entire table gloss black. It just needs to be in good solid condition and the trim around the opening of the box needs to be there as well. If anyone has one or all, let me know...Thanks

Last edited:

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Not exactly on topic...but:

I have a gloss black GC and the lights catch it and shine up into my eyes when I am down shooting.

Hate it! And the chrome pockets corners are worse.

steve8ball

Table Restorer
Thanks Jay, I'll call you in the morning.
Hmmm...I have no problems with the light. The rails are glossy on the majority of I,II and IIIs. The chrome castings could reflect I guess, but I never had a problem.

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Jay, I'll call you in the morning.
Hmmm...I have no problems with the light. The rails are glossy on the majority of I,II and IIIs. The chrome castings could reflect I guess, but I never had a problem.

must be the orientation of my table to the room's lighting.

I do have a table light, but should prob get a better one.

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
Not exactly on topic...but:

I have a gloss black GC and the lights catch it and shine up into my eyes when I am down shooting.

Hate it! And the chrome pockets corners are worse.

Yes, this is why my gold crown pocket castings have been re-plated with electroless nickel. It's a satin to dull finish. Chrome on top sucks

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes, this is why my gold crown pocket castings have been re-plated with electroless nickel. It's a satin to dull finish. Chrome on top sucks
Where were you with your helpful advice before I got it?

Same thing with having children...everybody got something to say after.
:rolleyes::smile::grin:

steve8ball

Table Restorer
Where were you with your helpful advice before I got it?

Same thing with having children...everybody got something to say after.
:rolleyes::smile::grin:

Too funny....I am refurbishing my table complete with new formica on the rails. I just got the castings RE-chromed!:cool: