Bank action in Florida

biggame

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just want to know if anyone want's to come to Florida and play Jason Miller some bank pool... He will play anyone and they can bet up to $5000.00.. pm if interested

uwate

daydreaming about pool
Silver Member
Jason could probably get action at Hollywood Billiards playing monster long rack bumps...

biggame

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If anything is for sure we will travel. We would much rather play over here..

gotgame

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
is Jason living in Florida now not in OH or is he just road traveling noticed he has been in all the tourneys up there lately?

biggame

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jason has a cousin that live's right across the street from the pool hall. And Justin Hall is looking for some action to and he is really pumped up..

AZE

DeucesCracked Instructor
Silver Member
Hey James,
I'll try to set a game up for your guy down here. Got two guys that should want to play, especially if they don't have to travel.
I'll let you know.

PM me your number again please, I think I lost it.

Justin should get down here too, he always gets in action down here.

mouse

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was told Fargo will play long rack banks for $5000 in SE Missouri. If interested let me know and a phone number to pass along. Im just the middle man.

jasonlaus

Rep for Smorg
Silver Member
wish i was home for this [hollywood billiards] havent seen any bank pool for awhile. will try to track down coleman tomorrow. thinking around orlando.

gotgame

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It does not matter who is up there in florida right know its irelevant Miller would beat Fargo and whoever else wants to play him in banks if your not bringing Colman or Brian Gregg dont bother:)

gutshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll put a sweat bet on anyone Jason plays short rack banks with there.:)

Last edited:

rzrbak98

onepocket junkie
Silver Member
if you think fargo will not play colman or gregg you are crazy they were both offered games at this years derby and miller was offered to play long rack.

biggame

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No they never matched up.. Jason has a steak horse in cape coral that has a big bank roll.. So if anyone want's to get out of the cold and come down lets get it on..

metallicarokerx

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
come on guys dont be scared... i want to watch some action this weekend!! for anyone who hasnt seen the room yet its definatley worth a little drive to see!

ugotactionTX

I'm in dead rack!
Silver Member
the idea that Miller has the nuts in long rack with Fargo is just crazy. That match could go either way. If either of these guys is in stroke and bumping good, no one has to like it.