best jump/break cue?

lukemindish

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking to buy a new jump break cue and im wondering what is the best jump break cue on the market.

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
The best NEW jump/break cue is the 1BJ4U by The Vulture Group. The shaft is made of unobtanium, hence the name one unobtanium break jump for you, or 1BJ4U

Forget 1 piece phenolic or even Samsara water buffalo pales against this super tip. The tip is harvested from the toenails of Kobe cattle. One of the hardest and yet durable substance known to man. Ever see a kobe cow with a hangnail? I think not. They're tough and maintain a tighter grip on the cue ball than Rush Limbaugh on the Republican Right, and jump higher than Obama's approval ratings during his presidential campaign. Fully legal under BCA-APL definition of a leather tip. To date, no BCA referee have examined and questioned the tip not being leather or from a cow, something about not wanting to touch bovine toenails with a 10 foot pole.

The source material is harvested during the cattle's daily pedicures, which they are fed beer, massaged and then given a happy ending with a Hitach magic wand; a proven green, renewable and sustainable resource.

I'm selling my Stealth AT-1 and Gulyassy Sledgehammer, as this makes this and all other break jump cues days numbered just like staff jobs on The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien.

Last edited:

Quatsch83

Learner
Silver Member
The best NEW jump/break cue is the 1BJ4U by The Vulture Group. The shaft is made of unobtanium, hence the name one unobtanium break jump for you, or 1BJ4U

Forget 1 piece phenolic or even Samsara water buffalo pales against this super tip. The tip is harvested from the toenails of Kobe cattle. One of the hardest and yet durable substance known to man. Ever see a kobe cow with a hangnail? I think not. They're tough and maintain a tighter grip on the cue ball than Rush Limbaugh on the Republican Right. Legal under BCA-APL definition of a leather tip; made from the skin of a cow. To maintain the consistency the cattle are fed beer, massaged and harvested during their daily pedicures; a green and sustainable resource.

I'm selling my Stealth AT-1 and Gulyassy Sledgehammer, as this makes this and all other cues as obsolete a staff job on The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien.

That's one of the funniest things I've read in a while. Rep to you, sir.

Mike in MN

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Luke, Quesports is right. Not a lot of people will respond to this thread simply because there have been so many identical to it in the past. Check the search and you'll find at least four or five threads with useful information that can help you make an informed decision. Good luck in your search :)

Double-Dave

Developing cue-addict
Silver Member
If money is a big issue, a J&J Powerbreak works well.
If money is a bit of an issue, a Fury works very well (Panther 916 is a dark horse).
If money is no issue, I prefer an X-Breaker if you can find one, a Mace or Omen are very good custom choices.

gr. Dave

Da Bank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mezz Power Break II

I agree with great enthusiasm!

However, this cue is not a jump/break... it's clear to me now that I have a dedicated jump cue and break cue separately that a jump/break combo is inferior... especially in the jump department, but also in the break area.

I use a Mezz PB DI 2 and a Hanshew jump cue... both come highly recommended.

The OB Break cue is also the triple nuts.

marcuete

Marcuete
Cue game: predator sp6, shafts 314-2 tip kamui clear M, Z2 tip moori M
Cue break: predator Bk2, tip samsara
Cue jump: poison JMP
Case: predator limited edition 3/5

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 5,247

junkbond

The dog ate my stroke.
Silver Member
I have a Kevin Varney jump/break cue and couldn't be happier with it. Really, really easy to get the QB off the table and going in the right direction.

Flintlock

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Forget 1 piece phenolic or even Samsara water buffalo pales against this super tip. The tip is harvested from the toenails of Kobe cattle. One of the hardest and yet durable substance known to man. Ever see a kobe cow with a hangnail? I think not. They're tough and maintain a tighter grip on the cue ball than Rush Limbaugh on the Republican Right, and jump higher than Obama's approval ratings during his presidential campaign. Fully legal under BCA-APL definition of a leather tip. To date, no BCA referee have examined and questioned the tip not being leather or from a cow, something about not wanting to touch bovine toenails with a 10 foot pole.

The source material is harvested during the cattle's daily pedicures, which they are fed beer, massaged and then given a happy ending with a Hitach magic wand; a proven green, renewable and sustainable resource.

I'm selling my Stealth AT-1 and Gulyassy Sledgehammer, as this makes this and all other break jump cues days numbered just like staff jobs on The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien.

:rotflmao1:

I almost spit out my beer. LOL

Badbeat13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Omen, it destroys the rack!

Don't know how easy it is to get one though. Found my on AZ used, but in great shape.

bboyer1969

Registered

This is most excellent....funny stuff.:rotflmao: