Best Wholesaler out there?

nbkvig2

Pool Hall Owner
Hi guys,

I was wondering who would be the best wholesaler -most reputable and hopefully cheapest- out there for supplies such as cuesticks, accessories, etc.

I'm looking into selling cues and accessories at my poolhall and so far has signed up with CueStix. I'm just wondering if there's any other options out there since CueStix only carries a few Brands; googling did not seem to yield much results.

Any help is appreciated!

Best Regards,

Huan

nbkvig2

Pool Hall Owner
Imo CueStix give reasonable amount of room for their retailers. :)

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the reply. I agree...there's a lot of things I like about Cuestix, just wish they carried more brands :\

May have to look into becoming a direct dealer with certain brands if that's the case...

Best Regards,

Huan

timothysoong

TS Billiards
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hi Tim,

Thanks for the reply. I agree...there's a lot of things I like about Cuestix, just wish they carried more brands :\

May have to look into becoming a direct dealer with certain brands if that's the case...

Best Regards,

Huan

Unless u have a huge capital to store these products. Otherwise I think, cuestix is the only way to go, it's the first wholesaler that offers stocks to be ordered in any amount and not in bulks.

Club Billiards

Absolute Billiard Service
Silver Member
I'm a pretty big fan of Cuestix. Their customer service is outstanding and they have great policies. They're the only ones I know of that will buy back slow-movers.

I've also used Cue&Case in the past and liked them, and Sterling for a few things I couldn't find at the others. Imperial International also has a couple of unique items.

I would steer clear of Crystal Leisure if you run across them. I've had nothing but bad experiences.

Depending on what you're looking for, there's also Billiard Wholesalers, Aurora Road, and Nick Varner.

I hope this helps!

nbkvig2

Pool Hall Owner
Thanks for all the suggestions guys! Good to have options in case one vendor doesn't have what I'm looking for :smile:

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Josh,
Sorry to hear,I had good exchange with crystal leisure, I have had great service with imperial and all the others you mentioned although I've heard cue and case sends out end grain rail cloth....:eek:

Rob.M

-

I'm a pretty big fan of Cuestix. Their customer service is outstanding and they have great policies. They're the only ones I know of that will buy back slow-movers.

I've also used Cue&Case in the past and liked them, and Sterling for a few things I couldn't find at the others. Imperial International also has a couple of unique items.

I would steer clear of Crystal Leisure if you run across them. I've had nothing but bad experiences.

Depending on what you're looking for, there's also Billiard Wholesalers, Aurora Road, and Nick Varner.

I hope this helps!

Club Billiards

Absolute Billiard Service
Silver Member
I almost always order cloth straight from the source. I've found too many end grain cuts, crooked cuts, etc from other distributors.

Josh,
Sorry to hear,I had good exchange with crystal leisure, I have had great service with imperial and all the others you mentioned although I've heard cue and case sends out end grain rail cloth....:eek:

Rob.M

-