Beta testers wanted for Snooker app (BilliardManager)

phil228

Dear AZB snooker community!

I hope you're all doing well and are looking forward to the upcoming weekend! I'd like to use this stage today to inform you about hopefully interesting news:

We at BilliardManager have been working for several months on adapting our increasingly popular app for use in the Snooker genre and have now progressed into an advanced stage. For the final phase, we are now looking for passionate snooker players like you to put it through its paces and make final adjustments before the market launch. (In case you haven't heard of BilliardManager yet => https://www.billiard-manager.com/)

As a beta tester, you get exclusive access to the new features before they are officially released. Your feedback from the test is incredibly important in order to finally adapt the app to the needs of the snooker community and to correct the last errors and quirks.

Here are some highlights of the new Snooker features available for beta testing:

New Snooker game modes
The heart of the game are the additional game formats for snooker training (on your own) and snooker matches (with opponents). Each format can be played with 6, 10 or 15 reds.

Intuitive game capture
BilliardManager sets the highest standards for ease of use and simplicity, which is why, in addition to the basic snooker game logic, a lot of time went into a new, intuitive interface for game tracking. For example, you can choose between a simple, point-based capture or a detailed, ball-by-ball capture.

Adjusted statistics
As with pool game formats, BilliardManager automatically calculates numerous metrics from the game data, providing reliable insight into your own performance. These have been specifically adapted and expanded to meet the needs of the new snooker formats. For example, with detailed recording you get insights into your pot success at long reds vs. "normal" reds and can monitor improvement over time.

Sounds interesting so far?

To become part of the beta test, just contact me via private message / comment in here / email to hello@billiard-manager.com so that I can send you an invitation to the beta program. Spaces are limited and are currently only available for iOS/Apple devices, so it's worth being quick. At the official launch, all other BilliardManager platforms (Android + Web) will of course also be supported.

I look forward to learning more about the snooker world with you and improving the BilliardManager app together. If you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know.

Thank you in advance for your support and best regards
Phil