Big foot

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No it’s not this year. There were about 10 other tables available awhile ago and all afternoon. When they weren’t freezing up.
Oh, they have multiple tables now? Is there commentary and score and multiple cameras on the other tables? Or is that reserved for the "TV" table?

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Oh, they have multiple tables now? Is there commentary and score and multiple cameras on the other tables? Or is that reserved for the "TV" table?
The 15 Bigfoot matches will all be on the same table, as it has been for many years. 4 days -- 4, 4, 4, & 3 matches. But they also have single cameras on many other tables (no commentary to my knowledge).

tomatoshooter

gone now. once stream was fixed they axe'd it. of course it could all be part of a conspiracy. ;) i'm headed to friends place. we split the cost of the whole event. 100" tv and home-theater sound. sweeeeeeeet.
100"!?! If it wasn't the Bigfoot, that would be actual size!

There are some heavy hitters on SVB's side of the draw but that other side is stacked! Alex, Lee Van, and Konrad Juicy are great players, but Gorst, Shaw, Filler, and Zielinski; wow that's a tough bracket.

YukonCornelius

Registered
it happens. who is max adams though?
I follow Max on Instagram. He's from Fairbanks Alaska. He goes by the handle @eskimo_efren. Best of luck to him.

As usual, I rooting for Wiktor/Shaw (3 previous wins) , however, I predict Fedor will win BigFoot and Filler wins 9 ball,1pkt, MotT 🤔

Last edited:

Badpenguin

loggerhead12

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Although many may not agree, I really like that they have a no jumping rule. IMHO, it makes the games more interesting.

I am also enjoying JJ and Mark doing the commentary.

Fedor and Jayson had one fantastic safety battle that lasted about 7 turns. It's the only thing that makes 9- and 10-ball really interesting.

And those two make a great announcing duo.

Reactions: fjk