Big thank you Real King Cobra

JUSTABANGER 2

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Glen, I just want to say thanks on here for the great job you did on my Diamond table. It's flawless. It took a little longer for you to get here and a little long then I thought it would for you to get it done. But it was well worth the wait on both counts. My brother and I both enjoyed talking pool and learning so much from you about redoing tables. I hope the next time your passing thru Iowa you stop in for a visit. Please tell Jackie I hope she gets to feeling better.

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
That reminds me.... I also have a diamond that plays perfect, Glen set mine up as well.
Thanks again RKC for a job well done.
Cuebuddy>needs to rip the cover off her and play some. :wink:

realkingcobra

Silver Member
Glen, I just want to say thanks on here for the great job you did on my Diamond table. It's flawless. It took a little longer for you to get here and a little long then I thought it would for you to get it done. But it was well worth the wait on both counts. My brother and I both enjoyed talking pool and learning so much from you about redoing tables. I hope the next time your passing thru Iowa you stop in for a visit. Please tell Jackie I hope she gets to feeling better.

Thank you Richard, you and your wife Kathy were great to be around, and like I told you, I show up to a customers house, and leave with a new friend. I'm never going to be the fastest at getting some where, or the fastest at getting the job done, but what I'll never do is cut a job short just to get done and on to the next one. I really....really care about the quality of the work I do when I'm working on a pool table, and it has nothing to do with how well the customer plays pool, or how much money they have...as that has no bearing on what I have to do to make a table play perfect...in my eyes at least. Your brother was great to talk to, and I enjoyed explaining things to him as I went along. But, it was a real smart move on your part to let me install the Diamond leveling system in your table....really great move...as you could see the end results when I was done leveling your table...before, during, and after. Enjoy playing on it everyday for the rest of time buddy:D

Glen

realkingcobra

Silver Member
That reminds me.... I also have a diamond that plays perfect, Glen set mine up as well.
Thanks again RKC for a job well done.
Cuebuddy>needs to rip the cover off her and play some. :wink:

One of these days I'm going to pass by your house again...and update your table to a blue label...with YOUR hands:grin:

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
Bring it on Dude

One of these days I'm going to pass by your house again...and update your table to a blue label...with YOUR hands:grin:

Just let me know when....next week or ten years from now.

I will take some time off and we will have a hell of a time. Spring, summer or fall you will catch trout and if its the winter you will freeze your a$$ off:p