Biggest Capelle Sale Ever!

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
I have been the webmaster for Phil Capelle's billiard books (http://www.billiardspress.com/) for the last ten years, and I have never seen this big a sale on every one of his books and each of the combo packages.

As many of you already know, his Play your Best Pool series of books and his other books and DVD combos are well respected and always top of the list when people ask for suggestions to improve their game.

The specials are only good til the end of January, so if you have been thinking about buying his books, now is the time!

BTW, FREE SHIPPING in this U.S.!

Why the special?

To celebrate Phil's #200th column in Pool and Billiard magazine this month (CONGRATS PHIL!) he is offering these super specials on individual copies, and even bigger savings on packages of his books.

BTW, his website has been revamped; cleaner and easier on the eyes: http://www.billiardspress.com/

duckie

GregH
Silver Member
I have the 8 and 9 ball and straight pool books and they both have some very good info on all aspects of playing your best.

Easy read, well laid out.

JMW

Seen Your Member
Silver Member
Trigger,
Thanks for the heads up. Have you heard anything about releasing as an ebook?
I would pay extra to have Phil's books on my iPAD or Kindle.

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
Trigger,
Thanks for the heads up. Have you heard anything about releasing as an ebook?
I would pay extra to have Phil's books on my iPAD or Kindle.

Phil says in 2-3 months he should have this ready. :thumbup:

I love his books.. I will pay a lot of money for audio version.. mind for pool ..

That's the book he would make into an audio book, but he's not sure when that will happen. Another good question, tho!

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
I have the 8 and 9 ball and straight pool books and they both have some very good info on all aspects of playing your best.

Easy read, well laid out.

My favorite is Play Your Best Pool. It helped both my 9ball and 8ball games, and also taught me about certain shots that are not very obvious.

Last edited:

duckie

GregH
Silver Member
I keep picking them up and I always find something that helps me. I think it all depends on what weakness I'm working on at that time.

In other words, great reference books.

Plus,the 8,9 ball book that has a Ghostball training drill. I was doing that drill, got the 8,9 ball book and there was the same drill I had been doing, kinda said to me that I'm on the right path with my playing.

I have only a select group of reference books about pool. The others are Babe Cranfields Straight Pool Bible, Ray Martians 99 Critical Shots, and Pleasures of Small Motions.

Vulture

Vulture
capelleongolf.com

FYI:
Phil also writes a great blog about golf.
If you are also a golf fan.

capelleongolf dot com

(the site wouldn't let me post the actual link)