Billiard expo

justnum

Billiards Improvement Research Projects Associate
Silver Member
If you want in NYC I am starting a Billiard Council of America to help promote billiards in the colleges.

NJCAA sports programs just added men's volleyball. Imagine having a college sport for women first, then make the men wait a few years to join.

Start with girl's pool and girls instruction because WPBA is well organized and positioned for training foreign athletes, just like the US military does.

NYC is the main training area for championship women's pool, you might need to call the proper female instructors from New Jersey.

Just visit NYC billiard bar and bring something interesting to say.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Is there any other good billiard/cue expos besides the super billiard expo?
There's this, which I haven't been to...

1713553589695.png

Other than that, a good place to find a lot of cues for sale is at the large league championships in Las Vegas. Some other tournaments have some vendors but not like in Las Vegas.

Ģüśţāṿ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Big Dogs in Des Moines is such a nice pool hall too! Great place to play and they always have a rack of Diveney Custom cues available as he's local to them.

Georgiacue

That one l
There's this, which I haven't been to...

View attachment 754403

Other than that, a good place to find a lot of cues for sale is at the large league championships in Las Vegas. Some other tournaments have some vendors but not like in Las Vegas.
That one looks great. Perfect. I got a fishing expo to attend that week :( i do need to make that one in the future tho

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There are usually a fair number of vendors at the DCC. Not near as many as the Expo, but if you go for one of the tournaments and the vendors its a good trip.