Billiard shoes • finally

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a Farce..........Totally Ludicous

Do you really want to know what billiard shoes genuinely are?

Forget this Moose crap or any other shenanigan schemes.......

Next time you're playing, just check your stance before shooting.

Then before stroking the cue ball, glance down at the floor.....

Whatever is on your feet at the moment are genuine billiard shoes.

The bottom-line is whatever feels comfortable on your feet are billiard shoes.

OMG....the next absurdity will be "billiard" shoes give your a better stance.....

Don't be a sucker and buy into this fugazzi bullshit.......if you do, you're a jerk.
Go buy some Dr. Scholl's inserts if you think you need help......but that's it.

Matt B.

p.s. But if you buy into this silliness, contact me since I have some genuine billiard socks for sale
and I just happen to be wearing a pair right now too......Wow, they feel great.......you should try a pair.

Last edited:

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
The first dedicated billiard shoe to my knowledge was introduced last year. :thumbup:

BH-FOOTWEAR_DESIGNED-FOR-PLAYERS-300x213.jpg

I guess further info can be obtained from Black Heart Tips.

Nothing on their website about them...

tonemachine

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Funny, just the other day I was playing in slippers instead of gym shoes and my break was weak so I was gonna put up a joke post asking "best shoes for billiards?" Gimme a break. NPI!

juspooln

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Someone has finally come out with some billiard shoes. If any of you find out more about these than what is on this fbpage, please let me know.

Curious about everything to do with "billiard" shoes.

Thanks,
JoeyA

You must have missed the casual billiard shoe from BHTips, Joey

Attachments

• blackheart shoe.gif
    blackheart shoe.gif
    86.8 KB · Views: 582

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Someone has finally come out with some billiard shoes. If any of you find out more about these than what is on this fbpage, please let me know.

Curious about everything to do with "billiard" shoes.

Thanks,
JoeyA

-

Little joe said he had pool shoes figured out back in the 70's.... You musta forgot'

Rob.M

nobcitypool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Since there isn't any particular "stressful" athletic feats involved (such as with track, basketball, football, tennis, cross training, etc.), it would seem rather silly for a manufacturer to attempt to create a shoe specifically for billiards. This is especially true considering the small market.

Common sense dictates the shoe should be comfortable and provide support for standing and walking for longer period of times. I personally find Ecco and New Balance Tennis Shoes to work great. Stan Shuffett gives a lot of lessons which means he's on his feet a ton, he swears by Mephisto. I've heard the Mephisto are good but they're also quite pricey. You can get a good pair of Ecco for $125 to $150.

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have yet to find a better shoe for playing Pool N Snooker than the ECCO Seawalker style (loafer or oxford). You can wear them a long time & be comfortable too.

Moose's

Hello people of AZB!

Greetings from Moose's Billiard Shoes.
Nice to see that the launching of our fb page got attention here as well.

So, what makes Moose's a billiard shoe?
The shoes are made from highest quality nordic elk leather. It's soft, comfortable and shapes nicely to your feet. It also breathes well. Unlike dress shoes which can be quite hard on feet especially on tournaments etc.
The shoes are lightweight.
Soles of the shoes have low heels.
On our dress shoe style shoes Antares and Tourney the leather soles have special grooving which makes it flex to the needs of our sport. The leather soles have also a rubber outersole to prevent slipping.

The Moose's Billiard Shoes deliver this performance while meeting the dresscodes of high level competition. And you look dressed to kill.

We are thrilled to supply you with the most comfy shoes in the very near future.

https://www.facebook.com/moosesshoes

All the best,

Antti Keto

Moose's Billiard Shoes

NitPicker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Regarding pool/billiard attire...it's about STYLE! All these folks designing pool apparel must use part time designers or something because no one seems to put more than 30 seconds of thought into anything designed.

You take some quality, comfortable clothing, add some subtle accents typically found on pool equipment, use something as identifiable as a slotted diamond as the logo, give the line a name like "Hoppe" or "Greenleaf", and you not only have something specific for pool, but cross-over appeal for poseurs, hipsters and others that tend to make "fashion statements".

It ain't that hard. Just have to try a little.

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
there are lots of specific billiard shirts for instance. i wear one every day. they are t-shirts that are white for the cueball, or various colors that match the object balls. and the best part you dont pay extra and every clothing store carries them.
so billiard attire is the best selling item there is in the clothing industry.

the problem most stores only seem to have socks in cueball and eight ball for some reason.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
I must have missed it.

This makes me revisit my recent thread tried to ask our AZ community what they think would be important in a billiard shoe. But, didn't seem like much interest.

Freddie <~~~ stopped production

Link to that thread??
JoeyA

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Do you really want to know what billiard shoes genuinely are?

Forget this Moose crap or any other shenanigan schemes.......

Next time you're playing, just check your stance before shooting.

Then before stroking the cue ball, glance down at the floor.....

Whatever is on your feet at the moment are genuine billiard shoes.

The bottom-line is whatever feels comfortable on your feet are billiard shoes.

OMG....the next absurdity will be "billiard" shoes give your a better stance.....

Don't be a sucker and buy into this fugazzi bullshit.......if you do, you're a jerk.
Go buy some Dr. Scholl's inserts if you think you need help......but that's it.

Matt B.

p.s. But if you buy into this silliness, contact me since I have some genuine billiard socks for sale
and I just happen to be wearing a pair right now too......Wow, they feel great.......you should try a pair.

THORLO makes a couple of different type socks that will make your feet weep with joy and the tears will be swept away from your feet. :grin:

JoeyA

tonemachine

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hello people of AZB!

Greetings from Moose's Billiard Shoes.
Nice to see that the launching of our fb page got attention here as well.

So, what makes Moose's a billiard shoe?
The shoes are made from highest quality nordic elk leather. It's soft, comfortable and shapes nicely to your feet. It also breathes well. Unlike dress shoes which can be quite hard on feet especially on tournaments etc.
The shoes are lightweight.
Soles of the shoes have low heels.
On our dress shoe style shoes Antares and Tourney the leather soles have special grooving which makes it flex to the needs of our sport. The leather soles have also a rubber outersole to prevent slipping.

The Moose's Billiard Shoes deliver this performance while meeting the dresscodes of high level competition. And you look dressed to kill.

We are thrilled to supply you with the most comfy shoes in the very near future.

https://www.facebook.com/moosesshoes

All the best,

Antti Keto

Moose's Billiard Shoes

How do the elk feel about being called Moose's?

Moose's

Hi,

Here's some images of Moose's Billiard Shoes. Hope you like them!

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_3518.jpg
    DSC_3518.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 2,746
  • DSC_3546.jpg
    DSC_3546.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 2,761
  • DSC_3565.jpg
    DSC_3565.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 3,857

Atlatlien

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I love the concept behind billiard attire. I just don't see it taking off any time soon and most especially, not with footwear. I would go after the shirt market. We've often borrowed from bowling shirts or polos but nobody has ever thought of an ideal shirt for pool. Like, what would the material be or would it have pockets (not trying to be funny)? I could actually see something like that working.

Well it would need to be tight so it wouldn't dangle and touch the balls in an All Ball Fouls situation...

contestants.jpg