billiards in Asheville NC

mr8ball

Hey guys I am heading to Ashville NC tomorrow and was checking to see where would be the best place to play pool. I found quite a few on the net but thought someone here might know the best spot.

gunzby

My light saber is LD
Silver Member
Bumping this up for ya. There are a few guys on here around Asheville. I've never played in that town, otherwise I would toss out some suggestions. From what I've heard they have some pretty nice halls there.

mr8ball

Thanks for the bump. I am planning on stoping in Hickory to see some friends. Jeff Abertnathey and Atam Pendley are good friends of mine. Maybe I will see you at Randolfs

joelpope

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Asheville pool

I was there a while back and really enjoyed this room:

Asheville, NC
Fat Cats
2345 Hendersonville Rd, Arden, NC
828 681 0555

good luck

Surly

This is it.
Silver Member
Definitely Fat Cats. A real pool hall. Free pool every day from 11-2, 11-4 on the weekends, as long as you buy lunch. 15 tables, 9 9 footers and 6 8 footers. Good food and great management.

Bonus: the tables were just recovered last week!! :)

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Definitely Fat Cats. A real pool hall. Free pool every day from 11-2, 11-4 on the weekends, as long as you buy lunch. 15 tables, 9 9 footers and 6 8 footers. Good food and great management.

Bonus: the tables were just recovered last week!! :)

I was there a few months ago and the cloth seemed real slow, what type of cloth did they put on??

nympfisher

SEMI AMATURE
Silver Member
im usually at fats every sunday to practice and lg there on mondays. pretty nice place, good food too. the guy covering the tables said it was simonis ( didnt say what number) most of the 9 footers play well. dont care for the 8's .

carl