Billy Incardona is Hall of Fame worthy

Island Drive

Otto/Dads College Roommate/Cleveland Browns
Silver Member
lfigueroa;6138950[B said:
]Well then, alrighty.[/B] Thanks for your input.

Lou Figueroa

Your choice of words. Interesting. Once your wrong, you word it in such a way as to now make it a joke.

The mother of my daughters used to do this. We would get into an argument and eventually once she realized that I was right, which was not my objective. Then she would say I was just kidding.

Those type of personalities :grin-square: ....I just walk away.

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
is he up against anybody for inclusion into the HOF?

if so, who are the nominees?...if not, he should be in

If we’re talking about Billy and Meritorious, there’s five to ten worthy nominees (and a few eyebrow raisers), and only one gets in every other year.

Freddie

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Billy and Danny are the commentators for many of the matches I've purchased from Accu-Stats, and I for one would just like to say 'Thanks!', it wouldn't be the same without you guys!

Same here. They were one of the great commentary teams in sports.

Lou Figueroa

lfigueroa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Your choice of words. Interesting. Once your wrong, you word it in such a way as to now make it a joke.

The mother of my daughters used to do this. We would get into an argument and eventually once she realized that I was right, which was not my objective. Then she would say I was just kidding.

Those type of personalities :grin-square: ....I just walk away.

No joke. This is the second time you've taken issue with my choice of words, reading things into them that aren't there.

Lou Figueroa

Michael Andros

tiny balls, GIANT pockets
Silver Member
If we’re talking about Billy and Meritorious, there’s five to ten worthy nominees (and a few eyebrow raisers), and only one gets in every other year.

Freddie

And I think as Freddie, Bob Jewett and possibly Jay? have already said, no one has even formally ( done what needs done to even attempt getting him in ) introduced BI's name to the process.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
And I think as Freddie, Bob Jewett and possibly Jay? have already said, no one has even formally ( done what needs done to even attempt getting him in ) introduced BI's name to the process.

Thanks for the attaboy, but I think there is a very long list ahead of all three of us.

Hungarian

C'mon, man!
Silver Member
I got an idea; take this insulting thread down, ban Lou for a few weeks or forever for all I care and restart the thread.

Or maybe just delete all the disparaging posts Fart Face and Lou made about Billy.

This forum is out of order, Lou is out of order, Fart Man is out of order. Mr. Incardona is owed an apology.

Sanitize this thread to preserve billiard history or delete it, period!!!

We don't need players to read this garbage 30 years from now.

GoldCrown

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I got an idea; take this insulting thread down, ban Lou for a few weeks or forever for all I care and restart the thread.

Or maybe just delete all the disparaging posts Fart Face and Lou made about Billy.

This forum is out of order, Lou is out of order, Fart Man is out of order. Mr. Incardona is owed an apology.

Sanitize this thread to preserve billiard history or delete it, period!!!

We don't need players to read this garbage 30 years from now.

In support of what you said. And I apologize (not to Lou or O.F.)for going off track.

Last edited: