Black boar cues

9BallKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cues

how long is the waiting time for a NEW Cue????????

Tony has a few cues started for the show call him they are sweet. If not , an he builds you a cue right now id say a few months as in 2-6min depending on the cue. A big cue can run longer

Big-Tattoo

I'm back
Silver Member
Tony has a few cues started for the show call him they are sweet. If not , an he builds you a cue right now id say a few months as in 2-6min depending on the cue. A big cue can run longer
thanks Buddy and Myron:D
Not have Money yet for a BIG Cue:(
send me Tonys Email please or Donnys
Thanks,
Ralf

Gmanpoke

Banned
How many cues does Tony build a year? Anybody know? Is his cues the best return for the dollar down the road currently on the market? Jump in those cue thoughts guys! :wink:

I bought an older BB before Christmas (RS2) and in my opinion one of the best playing cues I've ever owned. I don't know how many cues Tony builds each year, but its limited. As far as "best return for the dollar down the road", my best advice is to not buy cues as an investment. There are several reasons not to, but the main reason is when you try to sell the cue the market does not have much depth. Think of it like this, how many people are there willing an able to buy a $5K plus pool cue? Its kind of like buying a $50 million mason as an investment, I don't think people are having fist fights in the street over who gets to buy the mason.

In my opinion, buy pool cues to play with and/or to collect.

Steven