Blackcreek custom cues

clandis

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I have one of Travis' cues that I got in March. It is is one of his full splice and the hit is excellent. I have some cues that are more expensive from other builders that don't hold a candle to my Blackcreek. The quaility is also excellent. I also like #9. Good luck Travis!

Zeek

Cue Freek
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I've owned two Blackcreeks and both were very well made. I have not yet tried out one of his full splice cues but I most likely will in the near future.

Good job Travis

Retail1LO

Pass the sugar!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have owned 2 Blackcreek's...and I regret letting either go. I had one of the nicest ones I've seen to this day that I bought from Jamie at New2YouQ's. It had "Chicago-style" points...with ivory inlays between the four ebony points. Easily the nicest cue I've ever owned.

HighEndCues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Inevitz said:
Love your cocobolo splice piece wish i had the money =(

Hey AZer's,
This is a cuemaker to look out for.. Travis is making some nice cues that are getting alot of attention.. If your looking for a cuemaker that is affordable (at this moment in time) here he is..
A thumbs up buy..
Best,
Ken Kerner
Highendcues

ajl1997

Registered
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Just purchased one of these beauties - can't wait to try it out -

Travis was great to deal with - Keep up the good work!

kamdaswani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
great cues

highly recommended.. hits very true ... great workmanship and a "falls right into your hands" feel :)

ajl1997

Registered
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Received cue #3 this past week - absolutely beautiful! - solid hit and very responsive - full-splice design is the difference - the wrap is perfect and makes the cue - Kamui tips are awesome -

Travis sent a set of weight bolts with the cue - nice touch to be able to experiment with different weights, balance points...

Overall I couldn't be more pleased with the cue and transaction -

All the best to Travis -

Travis Niklich said:
These are some photo's of some cues for sale. All cues are fullsplice points made by myself. All white inlays and joints are ivory cue #2 has and ivory butt cap. all leather wraps are lizard. I don't have shafts made for #8 and #9 but can have them done in a few weeks. Please call me if interested.
Thanks
Travis Niklich
618-604-3158
niklich@yahoo.com

1 $2900
2 sold
3 sold
4 $2100
5 $1800
6 sold
7 $1250
8 $2200
9 $1250
IMG_1108.jpg

IMG_1109.jpg

IMG_1110.jpg

IMG_1111.jpg

IMG_1112.jpg

TSW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
ajl1997 said:
Received cue #3 this past week - absolutely beautiful! - solid hit and very responsive - full-splice design is the difference - the wrap is perfect and makes the cue - Kamui tips are awesome -

Travis sent a set of weight bolts with the cue - nice touch to be able to experiment with different weights, balance points...

Overall I couldn't be more pleased with the cue and transaction -

All the best to Travis -

A set of weight bolts? Nice touch, Travis!