BLUE GRASS By: RICHARD HARRIS

FAST_N_LOOSE

<--THE AMAZING JESSE JANE
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
557   0   0
IMO, THIS IS THE TRADEMARK CUE THAT Mr. HARRIS MAKES. MAPLE BUTT AND FOREARM, WITH MAPLE INDEX RINGS AT ALL THE SPOTS. THIS CUE IS IN LIKE NEW CONTION. 1 SHAFT IS UNCHALKED, THE OTHER HAS BARELY BEEN USED. BOTH SHAFTS ARE 13.1MM AND WEIGH 3.8 OUNCES. BOTH SHAFTS HAVE MICARTA FERRULES AND LAYERED TIPS. THE BUTT IS IN LIKE NEW CONDITION AND WEIGHS 15.7 OUNCES. ORIGINAL MATCHING JOINT PROTECTORS ARE ALSO INCLUDED. FROM WHAT I WAS TOLD THIS CUE WOULD BE @ $1350.00 NEW WITH A VERY, VERY, LONG WAIT.

I'LL DO $PENDING (priority mail)

DCBASSGUY@HOTMAIL.COM
OR
(610) 751-0608

DSC02053.jpg

DSC02052.jpg

DSC02051.jpg

DSC02054.jpg

Last edited:

NYTechGuy

Lock N Block
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Ugh - Marcus why must you tempt me! Another fine offering here - and I am sure that it plays lights out. Killer J/P's too.... Good luck with the sale !!

FAST_N_LOOSE

<--THE AMAZING JESSE JANE
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
557   0   0
Ugh - Marcus why must you tempt me! Another fine offering here - and I am sure that it plays lights out. Killer J/P's too.... Good luck with the sale !!

THANKS..... THIS CUE IS IN PRISTINE CONDITION. SOMEBODY IS GOING TO BE VERY HAPPY WITH THIS ONE.

Marcus

DrOnePocket

Banned
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
You have been listing some really nice cues at good prices lately. Wish the economy hadn't killed my extra income. I know this cue HAS to play good

CMD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Would you be interested in trading up for an African Blackwood and Curly Maple Sugartree?

Please let me know,

Chris