Bonus Ball scoring app

Isaac

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I recently created Bonus Ball scoring web app.

http://bonusball.jpragma.com

It shows the ball you and your opponent are on, current score, etc. Although it's a mobile web app it supports "offline" mode, you don't need any internet access after you use it for a first time. After adding it to the phone home screen you would barely notice any difference from the "native" app. Give it a try, your comments and feedback would be much appreciated.

XmarathonX

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well done, that's pretty damn cool if I can say so, & I can. :thumbup: You should submit that to the WPBL & see if they would like to license it from you, or you could just give it to them.

rookiepsu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Definitely a cool concept. It doesn't correctly track which color the outgoing player is on when they miss, but if that's fixed it would be awesome.

Isaac

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hmm... Could you please give an example of what you mean? Currently, if the player misses, he stays on the same color unless he was shooting black bonus ball, in which case he goes back to purple.

rookiepsu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hmm... Could you please give an example of what you mean? Currently, if the player misses, he stays on the same color unless he was shooting black bonus ball, in which case he goes back to purple.

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. I just tried it again and it worked perfectly. I'm thinking I must have been intoxicated the first time I tried it or something! Anyway, it works great! :) Awesome job!

Isaac

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just FYI... I added little callouts that explain how to add the webapp to home screen. They are displayed automatically when you open bonusball.jpragma.com from mobile browser (safari, chrome)View attachment 338328

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

lee brett

www.leebrettpool.com
Silver Member

I think you need to ask the referee on the rules...