Boradriver Needs you

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
I wish I could thank each one of you personally but I just don't have the energy.

It's not fun to be sitting in a cardiac icu after suffering a heart attack. The good thing is I'm still here to complain about it.

I hope to be out of icu tomorrow and home by Monday and I will keep you all posted.

Thanks again
Cliff

Just started reading this thread.....I was relieved to see this post.

Happy Birthday, sir.......looks like you're going to have lots more.

trustyrusty

I'm better with a wedge!
Silver Member
hope you get feeling better soon Cliff; and if you ever need a ride from the Indy airport to the DCC....I'll call around, cuz I sure ain't doing that again!! :p

Happy Holidays bud

jrackman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hang tough Broadriver and wishing your well soon. Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas

boradriver

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks again everyone.
Many people have sent me emails, texts, and called. If I haven't replied yet I will soon.

An ubpdate - the doctors told me this morning that they do plan on moving me out of icu today.

Kickin' Chicken

Kick Shot Aficionado
Silver Member
Thanks again everyone.
Many people have sent me emails, texts, and called. If I haven't replied yet I will soon.

An ubpdate - the doctors told me this morning that they do plan on moving me out of icu today.

that's great news, Cliff.

so happy you're getting sorted out and will be able to enjoy many more birthdays to come.

thanks for the update.

best,
brian kc

boradriver

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rolling good today, they moved me to a regular room and I got one of the very few private rooms.
Guess that's why they are so eager to get me to sign up for Obamacare. Lol

"T"

Son of Da Poet
Silver Member
Rolling good today, they moved me to a regular room and I got one of the very few private rooms.
Guess that's why they are so eager to get me to sign up for Obamacare. Lol

Good to hear from you! Please keep posting as things progress.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
Boradriver,
You have even-up one pocket action with JoeyA for medium size money as soon as you get out of ICU.
JoeyA

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cliff...Happy Belated Birthday! Sorry to hear you were in the hospital, but I'm glad to hear you're on the mend. I still remember our lesson years ago in CT. Get well soon, and I hope you have a happy, healthy New Year. :thumbup:

Scott Lee
http://poolknowledge.com

KeithS66

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Get well soon and be home for the holidays. Best wishes to you and your family. Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk