Brand New Wes Hunters with CRAZY WOODS!

plshrk22

A Holes Billiards
Silver Member
Ive been buying Wes Hunters cues for a while and I am amazed every time I see the cues for the first time. From the wood choices, unique ringwork, and perfect finish, the cues are just flat gorgeous and play amazing.

I received these 4 in today and if you didnt already know it, I am ecstatic with all of them.

From top to bottom:

Kingwood and Curly Maple

Amboyna Burl and Ebony

Spalted Curly Maple and Ebony

Dark Brazilian Rosewood and Pistacio

Last edited:

qbilder

slower than snails
Silver Member
Stunning. Wes' cues are seriously second to nobody else on the planet. Serious quality.

j2pac

Marital Slow Learner.
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Stunning cues. Congrats.
j2

asiasdad

Banned
Stunning. Wes' cues are seriously second to nobody else on the planet. Serious quality.

x2

I have one of Wes cues with handle wood donated by Eric.
Everyone who knows how to make a ball wants to buy it from me. :embarrassed2:
It is a keeper.

qbilder

slower than snails
Silver Member
Love them all, but the pecan is my favorite.

Larry

If it's the wood I'm thinking of, it's not pecan. It's pistachio from a farm about a mile from Wes' shop. I helped him cut it, and it gave my Stihl 460 all it could handle. Incredibly hard to cut, but nothing else like it.

plshrk22

A Holes Billiards
Silver Member
If it's the wood I'm thinking of, it's not pecan. It's pistachio from a farm about a mile from Wes' shop. I helped him cut it, and it gave my Stihl 460 all it could handle. Incredibly hard to cut, but nothing else like it.

Potato Potatooo??? :) Eric is right, its Pistacio not Pecan.

63Kcode

AKA Larry Vigus
Silver Member

Just my luck. I have plenty of pecan trees on my property. Not a pistachio to be found anywhere. Nuts!!

Larry

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
Bravo , stunning pieces

I'm especially fond of spalted curly anything
Plus that handle wood on the one next to is is wicked