Brazilian Rosewood $CASH$ 4 pt. 4 veneer FULL SPLICE HOPPE

mdavis228

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Bump for a great seller w/ an awesome product on offer. This cue's got a high class pedigree.

hangemhigh

Known Sinner
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
252   2   0
Is some money from these $ cues still donated to AZB?

Thanks for a great question. We have donated cues to the AZ Pro Players fund, to be used as AZ sees fit. Two more cues will be made available to AZ when the next batch is fully completed. This cue is a part of that batch.

SCCues

< Searing Twins
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
That's an unusual color of phenolic at the joint and the butt cap. It's lighter than the usual brown phenolic and it gives the cue a nice look. I'm so used to black that it's nice to see something a little different.

James

Dennis Cash

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cash Cue

I looked at the Cash cue because one of my dealers asked where I got the polished weight bolt. I am suprised there is another CASH Cue business. Drop me a line dcash3@cox.net.

Dennis Cash
Cash Custom Cues
Wichita Kansas.

hangemhigh

Known Sinner
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
252   2   0
That's an unusual color of phenolic at the joint and the butt cap. It's lighter than the usual brown phenolic and it gives the cue a nice look. I'm so used to black that it's nice to see something a little different.

James

Thanks James. The linen is around 20 years old, and that is it's natural color after turning. It was dark brown before we used it, and we chose not to dye it after it was to size.

Jerico

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Hang'em,
I know that you and I don't see eye to eye and you will prolly take my question the wrong way and bad rep me again :rolleyes: but I must ask:
Who makes these Cash cues?

Of course I'm just asking :)

Gerald

Last edited:

hangemhigh

Known Sinner
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
252   2   0
Hey Hang'em,
I know that you and I don't see eye to eye and you will prolly take my question the wrong way and bad rep me again :rolleyes: but I must ask:
Who makes these Cash cues?

Of course I'm just asking :)

Gerald

LOL, sorry guy, don't know who you are or what you are sore about, but if I hurt your feelings or insulted you I want you to understand it was certainly my intention to do so. With that being said, here is a thread that answers your original question and any others you might have.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=143287

hangemhigh

Known Sinner
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
252   2   0
I was asked if I would finance the cue, and wanted everyone to know that is not an option. Third party financing is though!

rigmaster

my puppy is on the left!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Man this is a beauty I hate to keep bumpin it but it needs to be seen and no worries with Tommy!