BreakRAK for sale

ceebee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I have two (2) Factory Seconds (surface imperfection) for sale. You can get it in Standard BreakRAK configuration or you can get it in the Pro-Model configuration. They are discounted

The Standard Model is discounted to $389.00

The Pro Model is discounted to $429.00

Shipping is free to ConUSA

Attachments​

• pictoral RubberRAK close sm.JPG
    RubberRAK .JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 399

King T

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your telling me you can see where the one ball goes everytime with this. How much more to cut or less
Thats not the point of the product!!! Its used to help get your strike on the cue ball cosistant and to allow you to do that without reracking the balls a thousand times. NO ONE knows where the balls are going every time, but the best way to get close is to start with the ball strike..,

Just ask Shane.

8onthebreak

THE WORLD IS YOURS
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I have bought one of these from ceebee. Great transaction, and if you are serious about your break, it's a great purchase. I pull it out in the pool hall, and I watch people come practice on it for 1 hour...their break speed increases by 2mph in 1 hour using it, and their accuracy goes up tremendously. There's not a downside. I have the radar as well which is critical imo. I feel like I can help anyone in 1 hour to drastically improve their break in 1 hour using this tool.