Brianna Ring Cutter: Junk!!

rwomel

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Can't stand it anymore !! I have been watching this thread, and have to give you my experience with the "30 year old" company.

I personally made a deal with Lee at DCC 2006. Paid him cash, took a few cues, and he was to ship me a set of drive pins. I received an empty box after 2 months of waiting. I was on the phone pretty upset, and Lee told me he would personally send me a replacement set that day. Well, I felt a bit calmer, and waited for the set. When I recieved the SECOND EMPTY package...I called. Lee asked TAMMY if she sent the package, it was "registered" so that proved they sent it. I agreed with them that a "package" was sent, but the tape on the end was one thin coat of plastic tape, with 15 lbs of metal in it. The tape tore, and the contents came out. REAL bad shipping packaging.

Lee said..."What are you trying to pull with me. I shipped them, and that is that" I took a digital picture, and Emailed it to him. His response was that I took a picture of his package with the items taken out. END OF STORY.

Well I confronted him, in person, ar DCC 2007, and he was as nice as can be, gave me a replacement set of drive pins, we did a couple of cue trades, etc.

Moral of story. I would NEVER deal with him again ...UNLESS.. it was in person, in cash, I received all that I had purchased, and was satisfied with what I have in my hands when I paid him. I also made a purchase on eBay and got shafted on that deal too. It was a small purchase, and a couple of items were missing.

Lee and Tammy --( I know you are reading this)--take this from a man who had a family sporting goods business open for 89 YEARS !!! Sometimes, the customer is right .:D I know you folks are so busy, and dealing in so many small items, you are getting a bit "hard skinned" about your customer service. Yes, it is money out of your pocket, but maybe it is your lack of attention that is causing your problems in the first place, and not the customer. Something to think about.

I am not here to start ANOTHER fight, but here to show that this man is not alone in dealing with Lee's 30 year old company and not feeling the pain of the companies customer "SERVICE". :eek: :confused: :mad:

Lee and Tammy --slow down a bit and renew your shipping practices a bit. I bet there is quite a bit of angry "customers" that are silent, because it is just not worth it to fight over a few $10 bills of bad merchandise or lost items. You feel that you are doing OK, since you don't hear the complaints, but MAYBE it is that you are not "HEARING" them when they speak up.

My 2 cents worth
RWOMEL
S Texas

Last edited:

1pRoscoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
brianna187 said:
you make an of the wall statement dont even bother to say anything but bad things
who are you ? ive been in the business for almost 30 years that speaks for its self what have you ever done in the billiards industry or for it accept run your mouth and not even be able to back it up im at every major tournament donating cues and rasing money and helping the industry
again what can you say for yourself not much thats for sure its poeple like you that ruin this sport and everything about it. you have have something to say my address is on my website come on down sometime id be glad to see you and settel the matter with you.
wow, no wonder everyone thinks you're a dick....... it's cause you show it!

DaveK

Still crazy after all these years
Silver Member
hoosier_cues said:
This part alone makes me decide to never deal with these people. Just because they have been in business 30 years doesnt mean thay dont screw somebody every once in a while. That statement seems pretty conceded to me. But what do I know I have only been alive 30 years or so.

Speaking as one about 20 years your elder, you're doing just fine with your reading and judgement hoosier.

Dave, wondering if they'll make 31

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All I can say if Brianna Custom Cues have been in business for 30 years, he must be doing something right. I had a chance to meet with Mr. Malakoff at Valley forge and have been very happy with my purchase and their customer service so far. I'm sure with 30 years of business under their belt that they probably have a lot of happy clients as well.

I can understand Carguy beef with trying to get his hard earn money back but I just don't think it's appropriate for other Azer here to dump on a person's business especially when they have no dealing with the individual. Azbilliards is home to a few nutcases that just like to jump in on a bash feast for their own entertainment and I think it wrong.

Mr. Malakoh and many other sellers on Azers are here to provide a service and if we're lucky made a few dime. It's sound like from what I've read so far that Mr. Malakoh have already tried to make good. From a seller prespective, I can understand Mr. Malakoh view on trying to replace the item since there are costs involved that coming out of the seller's own pocket. (I think they also work hard for their money as well to provide their products and services to us)

IMHO, I think the amount of time both parties have spent so far on this product are already worth more than $200.00. Anyway, I hope both Carguy and Brianna can work out something that they will both be happy with. All of us here have a stake in the billiard industry that slowing dying and it really suck to see that we're using AZ just bash each other when it should be use to promote the game/ sport that we all love.

Regards,
Duc.

Last edited:

Craig Fales

Registered bubinga user
Silver Member
If anybody wants a clarification as to the history of "Brianna Products" PM me and I'll fill you in...