broker recommendation?

pendletonjohn

Registered
my goomba that passed on a couple years ago had a decent cue collection of about 12 cues highlighted by the 2009 mike g mosconi cup cue. his kids now want to sell them by a broker. could you offer a suggestion as to who i should have them contact? looking for reliable,honest with a great long track record. he was a good guy, i owe this to his kids.

Billiardbills

Billiard Bill
Silver Member
I'd be more than happy to help you/them out. I do quite a bit of consignment and would even provide you references.

I'm brutally honest and I operate a legitimate business. Feel free to ask around as well.

Sincerely,
Bill Lister
billiardbills@gmail.com
www.billiardbills.com
47e713d58c5fad213e362831d7063e64.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

billiardthought

Anti-intellectualism
Silver Member
To the original poster, go ahead and get in contact with Bill Lister above. Not going to find anyone better or someone who can help you out more in my opinion.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bill Grassley at Cornerstone, Mark K. or Joe V, at Classic and or course, Bill who's already volunteered.

pendletonjohn

Registered
thanks all

thanks for all your help community! i passed the info on to his daughter, and wished her luck. sorry for not figuring out it should have been in the wanted section as opposed to the for sale section, but ive never been this old before.