Buyer / Seller transaction report

WolfBreed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
"Magic" Rack Sheet from banker123

I just received an 8-9-10ball rack and a 9-10ball rack from banker123. The items I received are as good as anything else on the market, that I've tried. The buying experience from banker123 was even better. Great communication! I was informed about every aspect of the transaction and the items arrived precisely when I was told. Moreover, the items performed exactly as described. Big thanks to banker123. Great doing business with you!

Rain-Man

Team Deplorable
Silver Member
Excellent transaction!! Arps

I just wanted to take the extra time to say what a tremendous transaction I just had with Arps. I usually just leave an itrader feedback, but felt the need to take the extra step to convey to everyone this one. Here is what I said in the itrader:

This was the single BEST transaction I have had as a buyer on AZ, or anywhere else for that matter! Buyer took video of the cue for me before the purchase, pictures of it as it was about to be shipped, shipped in a 1x2 case that was not part of the deal, INDIVIDUALLY wrapped each of the 3 pieces, included 5 new pieces of chalk AND a polishing cloth which were also not part of the deal. Oh, and the cue is just beautiful, in brand new Mint condition as described.. Excellent excellent seller!!!

This was his first left itrader. He is from Manila, and brought the Bebot Bautista cue from Manila on a visit to the states. I was concerned about the cue possible warping due to the drastic change in humidity, but it is perfectly straight and just a really really beautiful cue. I couldnt be more satisfied with the purchase! Thanks again!:)

arps

tirador (ng pansit)
Silver Member
I just wanted to take the extra time to say what a tremendous transaction I just had with Arps. I usually just leave an itrader feedback, but felt the need to take the extra step to convey to everyone this one. Here is what I said in the itrader:

This was the single BEST transaction I have had as a buyer on AZ, or anywhere else for that matter! Buyer took video of the cue for me before the purchase, pictures of it as it was about to be shipped, shipped in a 1x2 case that was not part of the deal, INDIVIDUALLY wrapped each of the 3 pieces, included 5 new pieces of chalk AND a polishing cloth which were also not part of the deal. Oh, and the cue is just beautiful, in brand new Mint condition as described.. Excellent excellent seller!!!

This was his first left itrader. He is from Manila, and brought the Bebot Bautista cue from Manila on a visit to the states. I was concerned about the cue possible warping due to the drastic change in humidity, but it is perfectly straight and just a really really beautiful cue. I couldnt be more satisfied with the purchase! Thanks again!:)

it was nice doing business with you. transaction went very smooth. i'm glad that you liked the cue. also, thanks for giving me advice about shipping. :smile:

kenosteve

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just did a deal with itzel0101 great seller, accurate description, prompt shipping 100% in every way. Thanks

kenosteve

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have had a couple of excellent deals with our AZB'rs in the last month. Thanks to itzel0101 (Jose),knish4242...you guys are the epitome of what good business people should be!

Regards,

Steve

22LAGMaster

This man treats everything like it should be. I just received the BEST looking It's George case, but any trade,sell, or transaction, you cannot ask for a better guy to do business with. Bobco729.

PocketPooler

Silver Member
Itzel0101--- top notch seller. Cue described perfect. Transaction lightning fast. Paid on friday, picked cue up tuesday. Cali to cincy

Rackemray

Registered
Ideologist

I had an easy transaction with ideologist. Everything went smooth and I was very pleased with the comunication. Thanks Ray

stolen phillippi cue huge reward

this cue was sold off of CORNERSTONE CUSTOM CUES in or around 3/2012. I think the owner could of at least called around to see if he had a stolen cue. I reported it to phillippi cues in 2007 that it was hot. I have a 1000$ reward to whoever finds it. no questions asked !! or whoever has it, I will pay you to get it back. thanks

Attachments

• cue402-2_med.jpg
    cue402-2_med.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 560
  • cue402_med.jpg
    cue402_med.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 568

Moveover

Registered
Made my first purchase off AZ 3 weeks ago and luckily all went perfectly. Got a very nice JD from Deuce00 in CAnada. Was a little nervous about the international aspect of the sale but no problem at all.

ron3

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Agent 99 , excellent to do business with !

Just finished a deal with him and items were just as described shipping on time .Great guy to trade with.

Last edited:

ojeez

Registered
just like to post my transaction with lakeman77 on a cue purchase. he answered all my questions very quickly. we were about 45 min away from each other, and he agreed to meet half way . very pleased with my purchase and seller. thank you

kenexcelon

Registered
Jerry Briesath DVD from Shooter08

Hey guys, just wanted to share my experience purchasing from Shooter08. He came down on the price just because I may have to wait for a shipment to come to him. He was able to procure a copy sooner. The DVD set was shipped out with great speed and packaged very well. I hope all future transactions are this smooth. I would definitely deal with this AZ'er anytime. :grin:

Wes Moran

The Crappy Cue Guy
Silver Member
Green Curly Maple Jerry Rauenzahn.

I just bought this cue from Rodcar via eBay. I was pleased with the expedient shipping and how well it was packaged.

Thanks a ton Rodger.

moneytalks

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My posts never show up?

Maybe I'm being flagged because I have too few posts...or can I not post items for sale if I'm not a paying forum member?

Eric7197

Registered
Escrow Needed

I am in Texas. I have arranged to purchase a cue located in California. I am looking for an escrow agent on AZ Billiards. Please let me know of any 100% traders interested.
Thank you,
Eric