Case blow out! When there gone that is it.

LCCS

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Here is what i have left out of my inventory. Once these are gone i will not be ordering anymore. These prices are rock bottom and i am out of business, That is why i can sell them at these prices. Shipping is in the USA. I may ship outside, i will have to get a quote. I have plenty of good feedback and people to vouch for me. I am not trying to make a dollar on these, so if you see something you better jump on it before it is sold. Paypal, money order and cashiers checks will be accepted. Buyers are responsible for paypal fees.3.5 % LCCSBILLIARDS@yahoo.com
Ron 815-742-7328 nine down one to go.EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SOLD IN THIS POST. I found another 2x4 Cowboy black and brown INSTROKE case if anybody want's it, It will be 207.00 shipped. That is with paypal fees. Thanks, Ron

Attachments

• P6082746.jpg
    P6082746.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 1,161
  • P6082747.jpg
    P6082747.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 1,173
Last edited:

LCCS

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
cases

I can not keep up. If you want something add the paypal fees and send it to LCCSBILLIARDS@ yahoo.com.Them mark it sold on this page and it is yours. First money in paypal gets what they want.

Spyral7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Are the 3x5 instrokes leather? I don't know pricing/and such on instroke's as I have never purchased one.

NateSchoepf

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
3x5 yellow and 2 action cases.

I will take the yellow 3x5 and both action cases. sending paypal now. Please let me know there mine. thanks, Nate. Money was sent via paypal, thanks, again.

shipping address is

Nathan Schoepf
20818 108th st ct e
Bonney Lake WA 98391

Last edited:

LCCS

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
cases

I will take the yellow 3x5 and both action cases. sending paypal now. Please let me know there mine. thanks, Nate.
Looks like you beet him to paypal and post. Sorry Swan. Add says first come first gets it. They are yours Sir!

Last edited: