Central IL table mover/mechnic

shag_fu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking for a table mech in central Illinois that can move and setup a Brunswick 9’ centennial. Possibly new rubber and cloth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tim913

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Looking for a table mech in central Illinois that can move and setup a Brunswick 9’ centennial. Possibly new rubber and cloth.

Good luck in central Il, I’m there too. Mechanic that setup my 9’ GC 4 put the dome washers, for the rails, on upside down

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Try and locate Jerimy Chambers. He is nearer to Chicago but he might handle central Illinois as well. Do a search here on AZ. Or try 708-574-9888 got the number from thread here on AZ.
Great work and terrific person.

Last edited:

shag_fu

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good luck in central Il, I’m there too. Mechanic that setup my 9’ GC 4 put the dome washers, for the rails, on upside down

Who was your mechanic? You can PM if you’d like.

tim913

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Who was your mechanic? You can PM if you’d like.

He was in his 60’s in 2008 when he installed table, and a pretty good player, but went out of business or passed.He did installs with another guy but haven’t heard about him in quite a few years

jeagle64

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got a guy who has done multiple tables for me in the past. He’s the best around central Illinois. Pm me and I’ll give you his info after I talk to him.

Sent from my iPad using AzBilliards Forums

fastone371

Certifiable
Silver Member
I can

I can do it, cheap. Of course I will need to keep the table for a few years to make sure it plays well and looks good but as soon as I am done with it I will bring it straight over to you. I may be able to drop off the GCI in my avatar for you to use in the meantime. :)
I look forward to hearing from you.