China Open Stream Links

cmbwsu

Pool Stream Advocate
Silver Member
All 8 streams are working good thus far for me. I am using the pop-out feature to cut down on all the background flash and watching all of them at once.
Screen Shot 2014-06-06 at 1.08.11 AM.jpg

snuuker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Same. All the streams were working at the start then nothing. Hopefully they get the issues worked out before the next round.

banditgrrr

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
so the group stage has concluded. this is my record of China Open 2014 Men

best zoomed at 40%

there are 2 sheets, one is the group stage (double elimination), the next is last 32, single elimination. the draw for last 32 has not been made yet.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7q5gx0r7irx77x3/China Open 2014.xlsx

Using an Excel spreadsheet for the tournament bracket! That's old school but I dig it! Thank you for taking the time to provide updates for those of us that can't watch at 2am.

ctran

You watch me.
Silver Member
Using an Excel spreadsheet for the tournament bracket! That's old school but I dig it! Thank you for taking the time to provide updates for those of us that can't watch at 2am.

you are welcome :)

I often involve in organizing tournaments here and I made that template to use, I would be open to learn new and more modern way to do it. can you please tell me :)

bicki

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
shane will play wu in the last 32... does anyone know what time? is it gonna be 1 am EST? wud love to see that cracker :)