Chip-TRex update..................

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He's gonna feel like shit today and Tony is gonna pull ahead. Fingers crossed

If I was backing him, I'd be a little more than pissed

Jason don,t you want your player playing in his “ normal” state of mind. I,ve known chip and joey for a long time....l

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
He's gonna feel like shit today and Tony is gonna pull ahead. Fingers crossed

If I was backing him, I'd be a little more than pissed

That Oklahoma Bud Light is about 90% water. I am sure it had no impact on Chip.

JazzyJeff87

AzB Plutonium Member
Silver Member
That Oklahoma Bud Light is about 90% water. I am sure it had no impact on Chip.

Duuude. I forgot all about that crap!! I remember now being in the army down that way and all the beer we got was weak. I think even the Old English was was low percentage. Apparently they passed a law recently though that changed it up

jayburger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sad story there champ

My point is if your horse smoked, would you deprive him of nicotine because you were betting 20k? No you would buy him a pack of cigarettes... if your player played pool regularly while drinking a few beers, then I would certainly want him to have a few while playing for my money... whatever a players “normal “ is ...

deanoc

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Some if not most pool gamblers drink especially bar pool players

I doubt if Chip needs our advice

I quit drinking way back in the 70s, but at that time is wasn't unusual for pool players to drink

take ronnie ,even Keith had an occasional sip if memory serves

Plus i have seen many players slip a little fiver in the waitress hands to bring them bottles filled with 7 up or even H20

Ben Hogan once told me he liked to drink lemonade before a game,seems like it had something to do with the way his hands felt

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
updates...........................

For all that do FB you can go to Oklahoma Poolplayers page. Preston Cash is doing good updates.